( She Don't Like The Lights)

( She Dont Like The Lights)

Your phone buzzes. You sigh as you notice the name. its Justin. Can’t we just talk about this, it reads. You type back, maybe. You were tired of him constantly calling you, you knew how weak you were, one more phone call and he’d be back here. It buzzes again. I’ll come round now, we need to sort this, you read. You get up off of the bed and check yourself in the mirror. Why am I bothering to look presentable? You think. 

The doorbell rings, and when you open the door your heart melts at the sight of him. it’s the first time you’ve seen him since you broke up.

“Er, come in” you saw awkwardly, as he walks past you and into the kitchen. 

“I’m sorry for whatever I did that made you fall out of love with me” he sighs.

“Justin, I never fell out of love with you, I love you more than anything” you explain.

“Then why (Y/N)?” he asks.

Oh god, you think. The question you’re dreading.

“I don’t know Justin” you reply.

“There’s gotta be a reason why you kicked me out without a second glance babe” he says. You sigh, he’s right.

“I’m just sick of it Justin” you finally say.

“Sick of what?” he asks, edging nearer to you.

You take a step back. “Sick of the hate, the rumours, the lies, the fans that hate me, plus, you’re always away. You deserve better anyway” you sigh. You’d finally told him why you been avoiding him for 2 weeks.

“I don’t deserve better (Y/N). I want you and only you. You need to ignore the hate and the rumours, none of it is true. Its all bullshit. You know that! Why don’t you trust me?” he asks, offended.

“Justin its hard, to be hit constantly with such negative comments, and to be constantly in the spotlight, I just can’t deal with it anymore” you admit.

“But surely I mean more to you than some news articles? Think of all the memories we share baby, we’re perfect together, even you’ve gotta admit that. I love you so so much, please don’t give all this up cos of TMZ” he pleads.

“I’m sorry Justin, I just can’t take this. Its so hard to be with you” you sigh.

“Maybe I should go” he says, disappointed.

“Yeah” you agree. “Maybe it’s a good idea if we don’t see each other any more” you decide.

Justin walks towards the door.

“I’ll always love you (Y/N), don’t you ever forget what you mean to me” he stared into your eyes and smiles. You smile back. Your Justin. He closes the door behind him.

Later on, as you get into bed, you check your twitter. Justin’s tweeted.

"Some of the rumours about me, where do people even get this stuff. Focus on what is real. Judge me on the music! Love Ya’ll!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________So what do you guys think hehe more imagines coming yay dont forget ti reqeust! *COMMENT, VOTE, LIKE,RT,FAV*

Love you guys :) ~China <3