Chapter 12 | Indirect Guiltiness

V POV ~

Night finally fell throughout Seoul and the sky changed its colour from light blue and pink to midnight black. I stared into my window and watched the crescent moon in the sky, as the silence was for once music to my ears.

I sat down on my bed and stared into my note book where I write all my feelings and emotions that I couldn't say or get out of my head.

Sara really got hurt by the way I explained the feelings I had towards those new guys but it's not easy for guys like me. She always lights me up like a candle, shining with hope. It was eleven o'clock, exhaustion took over me as I yawned.

"Let's hope for the best then" I turned off my light.

****

Sara POV ~

As I walked to school, I felt scared to proceed. What if V is upset at me and starts raging or if something doesn't work out. As I walked through the gates, I spotted Jackson's group wondering around and looking like they were lost.

"Forgot where to go?" I appeared from nowhere as they jumped out in fright.

"Sara don't scare us like that. But... that was hilarious!!!" Jackson burst out laughing loud using Jr as a grip.

"Jackson it may be funny but you're hurting me" Jr whined as he pushed Jackson's arm away.

"No we're not lost, just fooling around as usual" BamBam said to me holding a can of soft drink.

"You know for the past days I've always seen you with an item related to food with you each and every time" I wondered, creeped out.

"We passed a corner shop so I couldn't resist" he said smiling. "Want some?" he offered passing me a bag filled with treats.

"No thanks I'll pass" I declined his offer, resisting.

"Hi Guys, how great to see you guys. Sara!!!!!" said someone behind me, squealing at the same time. As I turned around I saw Sang Kim smiling.

"Sang Kim you're back!!! I'm so glad!!!" I jumped up and down with excitement giving her numerous hugs.

"True friendship guys. True" Youngjae said deeply.

"Stop you're making it seem awkward now" Sang Kim pouted.

"How do you know these guys?" I asked her curiously.

"I meet them yesterday when I was out. I had trouble carrying the groceries back home so they decided to help -" she said happily. " – And then eventually we became friends" she said looking at them.

"This is great! Suyang, You and I really get to have fun now because we know each other's friends" I said as they all smiled and laughed happily.

Jr, Youngjae, Yugyeom and JB settled off into their classes going the other way and the rest of us went to the opposite direction to our class. As we were walking BamBam began devouring all the food he had in his hand.

I looked towards the stairs when I was face to face with Rapmon. He looked at me and smiled at the rest of the boys and Sang Kim who decided leaving me alone with Rapmon.

"Um... Hi, good morning" I said doing a bow.

"Good Morning, how are you my lady?" he said as he held my hand.

"I'm great! Well... it was nice to see you -" I said letting go of his grip and stepping backwards.

" – But my class is going to begin so see ya around Namjoon" I waved as I rushed up the stairs.