Chapter 26 | Ball? What Ball?

V

This question is just too hard for you to answer, isn't it Jackson?

Since you're too embarrassed to say the truth you'll eventually have to lie saying you don't like anyone yet giving me a great opportunity to tell Sara I like her and for her to return her feelings back to me.

Also, what perfect timing that the school ball will be held two weeks from now

"Well Jackson who's the lucky girl?"

Jackson glared hard at me, keeping his serious face as the room grew quiet. His face didn't change nor did his skin turn pink. Jimin sighed ruffling his hair as I stared back at Jackson waiting.

"What a question to ask from a-"

"Look at the time you guys its 7 and I'm going to bed at 8 since I really don't feel well" Sara got up, cutting Jackson's sentence while tucking her stool.

"V, why don't you and the rest of the boys first get going?" She suggested holding my hand, dragging me to the door.

"Hey, if you don't feel great tell us so we can see you then and don't stress," I smiled at her as the rest of the boys followed me to the door.

"I am sorry once again. If you guys did yell my mum would practically never allow me to ever invite people over" She closed the door behind me as I smiled.

"Was it because of the question? Did it flutter you a bit?"

"No and I do believe that wasn't an appropriate question. Tell him Jin,"

Jin sighed at me, "He won't learn nor will I try because it will never work" I chuckled.

"You're coming to school tomorrow, right?" Suga asked as she nodded.

"Yep, I can't keep missing school for no reason," She fiddled with her feet in the dirt.

"Hey go back inside its cold alright," The guys waved as they turned.

Jackson peeped through the window as I tried making it seem I hadn't seen him and turned to Sara again. She smiled at me as I stepped forward hugging her tightly as she breathed quietly, slightly panting.

Jackson dropped the curtain and went away as I smirked, happy that he left.

"You know V you can tell me anything that bothers you, right?" Sara asked as I stepped backwards letting her go.

"Yeah I know," I moved bits of her hair away from her face. I need to make it clear to her that I like her or else it might be too late.

"You seem to be going really hard on yourself these days. You should stop or you might faint like me one day," She made fun of herself laughing.

"Hey I'm going to go now okay," I gave her a kiss on her forehead as I pinched her cheek, walking back towards the boys.

"V!"

"Yeah?" I turned as she smiled at me.

"Thank you for coming again"

~

Sara

I sighed happily walking to school as I listened to my music quietly. My fever finally disappeared for good as I walked to class, hoping for a good day.

_

"Sara!" Suyang yelled as I turned around from my desk, placing my books into my bag.

"What is it?"

"Have you heard the school's holding the school ball, 2 weeks from now?" She asked, sitting onto my desk.

"Ball? They hold balls in this school? Woah!" I zipped my bag closed, impressed by the news. Jackson came into my head as I laughed, picturing his image.

"Sang Kim suggested us to go shopping for an outfit together today. Want to come?" Suyang clapped her hands in satisfaction as I shook my head.

"I would but I really can't, my mum won't allow" I sighed disappointed as she pouted.

"But you got to show us your outfit once you've got one, okay?" She hugged me, giggling.

"Hey you know on the day you're going to be par-"

"Are you planning on going?" V called out as I turned finding him smiling at me.

"Yeah! I mean if everyone's going then I would have to go"

"You know you have to be have a part-"

"Sara! Jackson and the other boys are waiting for us. We don't want to keep them waiting" Suyang grabbed my bag, dragging me away as I waved to V.

"Suyang what was that for?" I grabbed my bag of her as she shook her head.

"Taehyung doesn't know anything! He's a pabo" She held my hand, running down the corridor with me.

__________________________________________________________________

a/n: Please do Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy