4

Alex POV

I open my rucksack and then it hits me. I forgot about my phone, which I brought with me. I switch it on.
-Two new messages-
From who could it be? Curiosity hits me and I open the first message file.

Sup~

It's me.

Yeah I think you got that five nights at freddys reverence XD
Soooo... I tried to call you but nobody had answered. Are you in holidays or something like that? 'Cuz thats not funny, you didn't even tell me about it!

...

I'm so bonely...

Write me back when you read this k?
Best spagatidishes
(You understand. Wishes spagatidishes. .. Yeah not the best pun I said but heeeeey.)

Lucy <3

'Oh that little... I should text her back' I tell myself.

A: sup. Srry stuff happened and I kinda forgot about my phone -_-'

L: Nice going there bro. What happened? You never ever in your entire life would forget your phone!

A: A white rabbit man called peter white dragged me down a rabbit hole and now I'm in wonderland.

L: Oh cool...

L: WAIT WHAT!? I DONT BELIVE YOU!
A: You don't need to 'Cuz im actually in wonderland from the manga 'alice in the country of hearts ' B)

L: send me a Selfie with one of the guys there and then I belive you

A: sure. Just give me a minuet to search for one

L: kk

I get out of the message menu and then on the camera menu.
Hmm with who should I do a selfie? A picture of Elliott comes in my mind. Good enough. I take the key and walk out of my room. I lock the door, put the key in a pocket of my trousers and walk to the nearest maid. "Excuse me, but do you know where I can find Elliot March? " I ask polity. "Oh, he is in his working room. I show you where it is." She begins walking, I follow her. We reach the end of the corridor. In front of us is a big door. "Thank you" the maid nods and walks away. Back to work I assume. I knock on the door. I hear a small 'come in'. I open the door. I'm now in a small room with papers everywhere. A table in the middle with an, a bit stressed looking, Elliot on the other side. "Oh Alex what do you need?" His face light up as he saw me. "I wanted to ask you, if I could take a selfie with you" "what's a selfie?" "Just come here and I show you" Elliot stands up and walks to me. Now he's standing in front of me, confusion written all over his face. I take my phone out and go to the gallery. After some time searching I finally found the selfie from me and Peter. I show it him. "It's a picture that you take from yourself" I give him a goofy smile. "I-i guess we can take one of those selfies" "nice! Just try and smile for the camera" I take the picture and send it directly to lucy. "A-and? Was it a good one?" "Yup. It was perfect! That's all im going now. Bye bye" I wave bye to Elliot. "See 'ya later!" I walk out of the doors and close them behind me. I then walk back to my room. Some minuets later I see two, suspicious looking, boys in front of the door to my room. "And what are you two trying there?~" I can see dee and dum shiver after my sentence. "W-well we where..." "... j-just trying to... um ...well"
"You wanted to sneek in my room don't you? And shouldn't you be at the gate, GATEKEEPERS.~" now they look terrified. I don't blame them, I would do the same if I would see me right now. "B-bye big sis!" "We need to go to work" and with that they ran away.

In the picture is Elliot March