1

A/N : This is my first book in english, so if you find any grammar-mistakes tell me. That's it for now. -Evonacht

Alex's POV

I'm laying on my white bed, in my room. As always nothing to do. " Why can't i have the second volume of 'Alice in the country of hearts ' !?" I said to myself. I just read the first volume and it was awsome! 'I wish i could be like Alice Liddle, I could explore wonderland!' I look out of the window. It's nice weather, I should go in the garden and enjoy the sun. I sit up and walk out of my room, then walk in the living room, where the door to the garden is, and walk trough it. I'm standing in an little garden which has some blue flowers on the left side of it and a cherry tree on the right side, also there is a forest at the end of it. I look up at the beautiful light blue sky. I think 'I should take a nap'. I search for a good spot where I could lay down and see that , near the forest, there is one. I walk to it, lay down and fall asleep.

As I wake up I am to lazy to move, so I just lay there. Then I can hear footsteps. Even as the footsteps stopped in front of me, to lazy to move.

"Why is she not waking up? She should be awake now!"

After I heard a masculine voice speak, it started shaking me. And then whispered to me "Alex~ Time to wake up. Or should I kiss the sleeping beauty to wake up?~" I quickly opened my eyes. 'I don't want to be kissed by a stranger!' I thought.

In front of me is a man, which wears a red and white suit. With big eyes I look at him. "W-wait a minute! THATS THE BEST COSPLAY FROM PETER WHITE I'VE EVER SEEN! Please wait here I go and get my phone!" And with whese words I ran in my house. I took one minute then I came back.
" Can I take a selfie with you?" I asked the man. "O-ok" he answered. "YEY!" I go to him with a smile, and we then took the selfie. He seems a little confused by what just happened. "Oh I forgot to ask. What's your name?" "Peter White" "No, not the name from the character you're cosplaing! You're real name." "My real name IS Peter White!" What did he just said? He is THE Peter White? I get white in the face. "Are you feeling good Alex? You don't seem well." "Why are you here?" I ask. "Oh, right! I want you to follow me." Oh my god! It's just like in the manga! "I-i uh, *cough* well... I will be right back I just want to pack my rucksack! " I ran as fast as I could to my house, again. I take my pink rucksack and fill it with things that I could need. Like a tent, Clothing, water bottles, the first volume of 'Alice in the country of hearts ' and food. I go to my chair, where my jacket lays on, and I put it on. I put the rucksack on my back and take a lat look in the mirror. I see a 18 year old girl who wears a white fairy tail t-shirt, black death note jeans, pink sneekers and a baby blue neko jacket. 'I think I look good' And then I storm into the garden where Peter waits. "WE CAN GO!" I shout to him with a big smile. "Good now follow me." He said. As we are walking I hum the opening from Attack on titan. After a while I see a big hole. I start walking faster and then at the hole I say to Peter "come you slowpoke! Or we will never get to the country of hearts!" He looks shocked. 'Not every outsider knows this from the beginning' I giggle at that thought. "We need to j- " "jump in the hole, I know. Now come! " I take Peters hand and jump in the hole. My arms are stretched out and I lough all the time.

In the picture is Alex