Chapter 1

Riley's P.O.V

I woke up hearing loud noises from downstairs. I slowly pulled the covers away and quietly walked to the doors. I looked down the hallway and heard shouting. I walked down the hallway and slowly crept down the stairs. I looked around the living room but there wasn't anything. So I went to the kitchen when I walked in all the color on my face drained.

Right in front of me were my parents on their knees tied up and two people pointing guns at them. " If it isn't my favorite little girl." I looked over to a guy that was standing in the kitchen door way. "W-who are you?" I stuttered while shaking a little bit. "Oh you don't remember me?" He fake pouted.

He walked closer to me and I couldn't help myself I took a step back. I jumped as I hit the wall. The mystery guy smiled evilly at me, "Scared are we?" He reached up and stroked my face and my eyes instantly closed biting my lip from crying.

I then felt a small pain on my face. He slapped me. "Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with this!!" My dad yelled looking worried and angry. "Alright I won't do anything to her...yet." The guy said. "I'm sorry we're my manners? My name is Ryan." He put his hand out for me to shake but I just looked at it in disgust. He saw I wasn't going to shake it anytime soon so he retrieved it.

He awkwardly cleared his throat,"Well Riley since you don't wanna have a nice start, I'm just gonna get right to the point. You see your parents over there owe me 24 million dollars and they don't seem to want to pay it." My eyes grew wide as I stared at my parents in disbelief. I turned to Ryan "What does that have to do with me?" I asked scared and confused. "You see if they don't wanna pay me then I'll just have to have you as my money." He then looks at my parents who are very angry right now. " From the looks of you I can get a lot of money." He says with lustful eyes looking me up and down.

"Stop! Don't do this to her, she doesn't know about that!" My dad yells. Ryan grins "Well then this should be more fun than I thought." I looked at everyone in the room confused, Ryan gave the two guys holding the guns a nod, they nodded back and pointed the gun to my parents. "No!! Please stop! Mom! Dad!!" I cried out. "Honey look at us! Whatever they do always know we love you and we're so very sorry." My mom said through tears. "Sorry? Sorry for what?"

My dad was about to respond but they two guys pulled the trigger. I fell to my knees crying as I watched my parents lifeless bodies fall on the floor, blood was now filling the white tiled floor.

"Mom!! Dad!!!" I screamed out while tears running down my face. "Well that was just...lovely." Ryan said smiling. I glared at him and started to run for him but before I could reach him I felt a pinch on my neck and looked up at one of the guys holding a needle.

"Have a nice nap." He grinned. Before I knew it darkness consumed me and I felt two arms catch me before I fell.