Chapter 3

To say I am scared shitless right now is an understatement.

Once I woke up Ryan untied me and pushed me out of the room and into a different one.

This room was a lot different than the one I was staying in. This room had bookshelves around the room. In the center of it there was two couches and a coffee table. To the left of those sat a desk that had shit loads of paper on it and some other things I couldn't really tell what they were.

The thing that's got me shitless is all the men that's in the room staring at me and Ryan. There was at least fifteen guys in there and they all looked dangerous.

Ryan pushed me until I was sitting in one of the chairs in front of the desk and he was sitting opposite of me.

Ryan cleared his throat " Guys this is Riley. She will be starting work today."
"What will she be doing?" Asked a guy from the right side of me.

"I don't know yet. Maybe house work or if she is anything like her father drug runs." He grinned evilly. There was gasps heard all around the room as they figured out who I was.

"You mean she is Jack Carters daughter?" The same guy from earlier asks in disgust. "Yes."

"Well why the fuck is she here?!" He yelled it made be flinch at how loud it was. Ryan looked annoyed "Calm down Sean. She is here because I figured she is our way of getting our money back."

"How is this ugly bitch going to get us our money? I mean look at her." I glared at Sean as he said that. Well, that hurt.

"Oh she may look like shit now but once Tanya gets a hold of her she will be hot." Ryan said eyeing me in lust. I shivered in disgust.

"Nothing can help that ratchet ass bitch." Sean said. There was snickers heard all around the room and I feel my cheeks hit up from embarrassment.

It is now official. I hate Sean.

"Enough. Quinn take Riley to Tanya and tell Tanya to fix her up." Ryan said in a boring tone.

"Ugh.. Do I have to? Why can't Jack do it?" Quinn said annoyed. "Because I said so! Now go!" Ryan snapped.

Quinn walked over to me and grabbed my arms and pushed me out the door. Gee glad someone likes me.

I didn't know what to do. Should I talk to him or just follow behind like a lost puppy and let my mind get over flowed with my thoughts.

Finally I decided to try to talk to him. The worst thing that could happen is he won't speak to me right, right?

"So you're Quinn?" I ask sheepishly. He turned around and faced me with a bored expression. "No. My name is Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramínez." He said sarcastically.

I blinked at him. He blinked at me. "Did you..did you just use the bellhop boys name from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody??"

"No no never heard of it. Of course I did dumbass." He spat. Okay then..

He turned back around and continued down the hallway. After walking what felt like an hour we finally reached Tanya's room.

Quinn banged on the door so that Tanya could hear it. I heard a thump and a few swears come from inside the room.

Tanya swung the door opened with a irritated face. "What?!" She yelled. Quinn rolled his eyes " Ryan wants you to clean Riley up."

"Who in the hell is Riley?" Tanya asked confused. I cleared my throat before quietly speaking. "Umm hi I'm Riley. Riley Carter."

She looked at me in disgust "Carter? As in Jack Carters daughter?" Quinn just nodded and walked away without another word. Leaving me and Tanya in an uncomfortable silence.

"So you know me?" I asked trying to break the silence and tension between us. "Ugh.. shut up and just come in.." She said going back into her room while I follow along.

This should be fun.