Chapter 4

When I entered the room everything was pink. Pink walls, pink curtains, pink covers, pink pillows, pink headboard. All different shades of pink.

Only if it was grey.

She had a big size room with a queen sized bed, a couch, a flat screen t.v. that hung on the wall, a desk top in the corner and one side of her wall was filled with pictures. But I couldn't really see any from where I was standing.

Tanya cleared her throat "Done judging my room?" She asked. "Uh I-I-I wasn't judging your room." I responded. I mentally face palmed because of my stuttering.

She scoffed "Yeah we bet. Now sit over there on my bed and let's get started." I saluted her "Yes ma'am." She gave me a  glare. I put my hands up in surrender and basically ran to her bed afraid of her glare.

She came over to where I was and was examining me. "Hmm... let's see we have to do something with those eyebrows and that hair. It's really damaged." Well.

She walked over to, what I'm assuming, her bathroom and came back with a lot of hair products and a big ass bag of make-up. Oh hell no.

"I'm not wearing any make-up. Hell to the no." I said immediately.

She just rolls her eyes. "Do you think I really care what you want? I don't even want to do this, but I can't go against Ryan's rules." She says while taking the make up out of the bag.

"Who exactly is Ryan? I mean, I know he is a dangerous man, but what's his story." I said curiously. She glanced at me and looked away while sighing.

"I can't tell you his story. It's not my place to tell. I can tell you that yeah, he is a dangerous man, probably the most dangerous man you'll meet. He will shoot you or cut your throat and not think twice about it, but if he cares for you then he will do anything to keep you safe. Like Pho- I mean some people." I looked at her confused on what she was trying to say.

"Like who?" I asked. "What do you mean like who? I mean just some people." She said a little harsher. "No before you said some people you was going to say someone's name."

She glares at me "I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't tell you shit understand?"

Someone's kind of grouchy.

She dropped the subject and started working on my make up. I hate make up for the life of me. I mean don't get me wrong, on some people it's looks good on, but on me, I never thought it did.

She spent an hour or so on my make-up and my ass was numb. "Ugh are you almost done?!" I said kind of harshly.

She narrows her eyes at me "Well I would be if someone would stay still." I scoffed and wanted to tell her that I have stayed still for almost an hour, but I remained silent and still.

"There you're done with your make-up ."She said backing up. "Finally!" I yelled and tried to get up but she pushed me back down.

"I didn't say you was completely done, just with your make-up. I still have to do something with this." She said pointing at me my hair. I frowned.

What's wrong with my hair? I think it looks great in a messy bun with my hair sticking out everywhere.

"What's wrong with it? I think it looks good the way it is." I said. She scoffed " Bitch please, it looks like you haven't brushed it in a week."  I frowned at her words. I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I murmur.

After another 2 hours she is finally done. "Okay, now go out this dress on." I glanced down at the dress she threw at me.

It was a cute white summer dress that had floral print all over it. I smiled at her and went to put it on but she stopped me.

I looked up at her confusingly. "You can't go into the bathroom." She said. "Why not?" I said getting annoyed. "Cause I don't know where you have been or what type of deceases you have. "
She thinks I'm the one with deceases?

"Fine, turn the hell around so I can change." I said harshly. "Don't use that type of language with me! I'll end you." She said sternly.

I ignored her and went to the farthest corner away for her and put the dress on. When I turned back around she had a pair of black wedges in her hands.

"Here you can where these, I don't like them anyways." I smiled at her and thanked her. " Oh I didn't mean that to be kind I just think they are hideous and would totally match you."

"Anyone ever told you that you are tangy?" I said while putting the wedges on.

"What did you say to me?!" She yelled. "N-nothing." I stuttered. They way she was glaring at me makes me wanna run and hide forever.

"Now that you're done, I'll take you to Ryan." She said while walking out the door and not checking to see it I'm coming.

Great only been here for like a day and can't stand anybody here.

I took one more glance at her room and shivered in disgust. Then I took off down the hall following her.