All Of Me

Can't believe it. How did this happen. Was it just a dream? Is he just playing me? I mean it's not like I never stopped loving him after we broke up. I feel like this is happening to fast but then again it's not.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

Xiumin means everything to but when I think back I'm just back where I started. Will things be different? Will he be okay with me still being friends with Chanyeol? Not to mention how will his manager and company take the news? I mean his contract isn't up yet. How will fans take, not even the fans. What about his family?

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Maybe this was a mistake, maybe I'm not ready to get married. I mean what about my career as an actress. Sungjae keeps telling me to fall my heart and to stop overthinking it. I mean it would best for Y/D/N to know her own father.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Okay it just basically comes down to what my heart wants. But not just my heart, it's about I want. And what I want is to have him back in my life. I miss him and I can tell that he felt really bad about what happen. Even though he had no idea what was going on. Besides I promised myself to always be there for him. And I promised him that I will always love him no matter what.

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yesterday~

"Y/N marry me." He said.

You blinked as a small gasp escaped your mouth. You stood there in shock as you looked at him. Xiumin stood there with a smile on his face as he held your hands.

"So what do say Y/N?" Xiumin asked as he squeezed your hands.

"What?" You asked as you snapped out of your trance.

Xiumin laughed a bit as he placed his forehead on yours. You looked up into his deep dark eyes. He smiled at you as he pulled you close.

"Will you marry me, I said." Xiumin said as he stood there.

"Yes." You said as you nod.

Xiumin smiled as he leaned in and gently kissed you. You wrapped your arms around him as you closed your eyes as you kissed back. Xiumin pulled away slowly as he held you in his arms.

"She said yes!" Chanyeol yelled from the other side of the door.

You turned and looked at the door. Xiumin sighed as he walked over and opened the door. Chanyeol stood there as Xiumin looked at him.

"Oh hey..I was just um coming to ask what did you want to eat." Chanyeol said.

"How long have you've been there?" Xiumin asked.