Skyscraper

All I can think is how much I missed up, maybe this wasn't the best thing for him. But he did ask me and said he would stand by me no matter what. It was SM idea to release the statement of the engagement.

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching tear drops in my hands
Only silence as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?

Xiumin reassured me many times that everything will be okay. A lot has been going on with the movie filming and music recording. With everything happen the stress really started to build up along with every emotion that one can feel.

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

As time went on you started to feel better. Sungjae was always there when Xiumin was busy. Everything was getting better till you started getting threats. You told Xiumin and he made sure that you had a bodyguard at all times. To be honest at first you weren't bother by it cause you got them all the time when you first went public with your relationship.

As the smoke clears, I awaken
And untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better
To watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~The Week Before~

"Uh I guess, I just got a weird feeling and the press really is starting to get to me." You say laughing nervously.

"Are you sure you are feeling okay?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yes I'm fine but I think the person that has been threatening me is now following me." You say looking out the window.

"What does Xiumin hyung know about this?" He asks sounding a bit worry.

"I told him about it, then i told him not to worry about it." You say sitting back.

"You need talk to Xiumin hyung?" He asks listening.

"No I don't want to trouble him." You say whining as you sit there. "Anyways I'll be there in 30 minutes okay."

"Bunny you've been doing really good job on set and today we shoot the MV for the soundtrack." Baekhyun says laughing.

"Yea I can't wait till its all done though." You say looking out the window.

As the van turns the corner another truck comes speeding through the light hitting your van from the side. You scream as the van flips twice hitting another car.

"Y/N!" Baekhyun yells but all you hear is a high whine in ears before passing out. "Y/N answer me!"

"Hyung what's going on?" Kai asks walking into the practice room.

"I think Y/N just got in a car crash." He says looking down his phone as he runs out the room.

"What!?" Kai yells following him.

Baekhyun runs outside seeing the crash and freezes in his tracks. You lay trap in the upside down van unconscious. Kai runs over to the crash scene trying to get to you. Y/D/N was screaming next to you stuck in her seat. As Baekhyun makes his way over hands shaking as he calls Xiumin.

"H...hyung meet us at the hospital." Was all Baekhyun could say before walking over to the ambulance.

"I'm sorry but you can't ride unless you're family." The man says as they place you in the back of the ambulance truck.