First Love

See I know a little bit something good
Always comes out of a little bit something bad
And I wasn't looking for someone new
Till you came down
Giving me the best that I've had

Okay things are staring to look up for me and Y/N. The fans have seem to be okay with our relationship. Well most of the fans, some still just can't handle it. Anyways I'm finally going to meet Y/N family. I really want them to be there at the wedding for Y/N. So I hope they like me and everything goes well.

And now you're on my skin
Body to body
Working me out
Yeah you, you play to win
Rocking me steady
Round after round
Oh oh oh oh
I wish you were my first love
'Cause if you were first
Baby there would have been no second, third or fourth love
Woah oh oh oh
I wish you were my first love
'Cause if you were first
Baby there would have been no second, third or fourth love
Woah oh oh oh I

With the help of Sungjae I was able to get the chance to meet Y/N's family. For the most part a lot have agreed to come to the wedding. I just hope there won't be any problems and the surprise can go as plan. Thinking back and remembering the few other girls I dated, I can honestly say Y/N is the one.

Mistakes I don't worry 'bout them no more
It ain't no thing
'Cause you got me up on Cloud 9
So good, knowing I could just keep it real
T-shirt and jeans
See you making me feel so fly
And now you're on my skin
Body to body
Working me out
Yeah you, you play to win
Rocking me steady
Round after round
Oh oh oh oh

Y/N is everything to me, and I can't see a life without her. I mean ever since we started dating I've changed in many ways because of her and she's changed because of me. I mean I really can't see myself with anyone else. When I'm with her I feel and know that she s my first love and those other relationship just lead me to Y/N.

I wish you were my first love
'Cause if you were first
Baby there would have been no second, third or fourth love
Woah oh oh oh
I wish you were my first love
'Cause if you were first
Baby there would have been no second, third or fourth love
Woah oh oh oh I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are you?" Sungjae asks as he as he paces up and down the hall.

"Uh just around the corner, why?" Xiumin asks as he sits in the van. "Practice ran a little late."

"Just hurry up please I can't take it anymore to many questions." Sungjae says sighing.

Chanyeol sits next to Xiumin laughing hearing Sungjae. Xiumin sighs looking out the window. Chanyeol smiles letting the window down on his side seeing the house.

"Ahh it's good to see this place again." Chanyeol says as the driver pulls up to the gate.

"Uh is the right place?" Xiumin asks looking out the window hanging up the phone.

Chanyeol laughs seeing his hyung face. Kai and D.O sit up looking up from their phones. The others look at Chanyeol confuse as he sits there smiling.

"Just pull up next to the gate." Chanyeol tells the driver.

"What is this place Chanyeol?" Xiumin asks rolling the other window down looking around.

Chanyeol laughs a bit as he sits his head out the window. Xiumin sighs waiting as he folds his arms sitting back. Chanyeol waves at the guards smiling to them. The others sit there watching.

"Good to see you again pup monkey long time no see." One of the guards says looking at Chanyeol.

"Only Y/N call me that, just open the gates." Chanyeol says folding his arms sitting back.