Untitled Part 6

We put in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I refuse to not call it by its real name.

While he was putting the disk in, I put some popcorn into the microwave. He sat down on the couch when he was finished and I came over to him, leaned onto the couch by his shoulders, and kissed him. He suddenly grabbed my waist with his hands and drew me closer to him. I fell on top of him and kissed his soft lips.

He placed his hand on my lower back and ran it up and down. I gently bit his lip and ran my fingers through his hair. He hummed a little as we lie down, me on top. His hand traveled a little further down my back to the bottom of my shirt as my tongue met his.

I pushed myself more into him as his hand went onto my bare back. He slowly lifted my shirt bottom and began to trace my skin. The intensity rose as my hands traveled down his chest over his shirt. My hands could feel every muscle under his shirt as they ran up and down his chest. His hands rose up under my shirt as I sat up, reaching for his chest. He wrapped his arms around my back to opposite sides and pulled me back down onto him.

His mouth met mine with a burning intensity as we both began to kiss each other. His hands ran up and down my back scratching at the surface of my skin. I released my mouth from his as I let it slide down to his neck. I slowly started with a kiss. He then brought his hands up to my bra clasps as I began to nibble at his neck.

He fiddled for a little bit with the clasp and just as he undid the clasp, the microwave beeped. I jumped off him in shock totally having forgotten about the movie and popcorn.

He laughed and nodded at the popcorn, motioning for me to get it. I bit my cracked, lower lip and turned around toward the kitchen. I reached up into the back of my shirt to close my bra clasp as I walked to the microwave. It smelled amazing.

I inhaled the popcorn as I took it out of the bag and put it into a bowl, lightly putting some salt on it. It was the good popcorn- the movie theater butter kind.

"Mmm," I hummed. "So good."

"Hey! Don't eat all the popcorn before the movie!" He laughed and pressed play on the remote.

I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me.

"Bum bum ba-dum bum bum bum, bum. Bum ba-dum bum bum bum," we sang along to the theme song.

For the next hour, we recited every line as best as we could. I grew up with these movies so I knew every line perfectly. He basically paraphrased a large majority of them because he had only first seen them at least two years ago. I had to laugh at him when he missed the line only by a little bit and high-fived him when he got them perfect.