Chapter 3: End with a Bang

•Jayda•
The party has finally started and it is POPPIN. There were people everywhere, music blasting. Some of the seniors were taking shots.. This party is bomb. Me and Alexis were sitting on the couch talking with this girl named Niya. Niya was mixed with curly hair. She was a junior. "I'm gonna got get a drink. Do you want anything?" Alexis asked me. I shook my head no and she disappeared into the crowd. Niya went to go talk to a friend of hers so I was sitting by myself.
Minutes passed and Alexis still hadn't come back yet so I decided to go find her myself. I got up and walked into to the kitchen and, to my surprise, Alexis was no where to be found. I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs continuing my search for her. I bumped into a few people before I finally made it to the second floor. I peeked into three or four rooms still not finding her. I walked into the next room and seen Trent, the guy from earlier, laying on the bed in only a pair of shorts and some Gucci flip flops. I stood there for a while just staring at him. "Are you gonna just stare at me or are you gonna come in?" He said chuckling. I still stood there shocked, considering the fact that I thought he couldn't see me. I slowly walked into the room, shutting the door behind me. "Umm... Have you seen Alexis?" I asked nervously. "She left with Aaron." He replied staring at me. I turned my head because he was still staring at me. "Do you know when she's coming back?" I asked. "She not coming back ma. They went to a hotel." He replied laughing. I didn't see any thing funny. How could she leave knowing she was my ride?!  I swear Imma kill her when I see her. "Well... Umm.. Can you take me home?" I asked still not looking at him. "Sure thing ma."  He said getting up and putting on his shirt. Lawd he killing meh right now. He grabbed his keys and led the way down the stairs. Before we could get to the door...BANG BANG POW POW. Shots rang throughout the house. People were screaming and running trying to get out of the house. We were approaching the front door with everybody else when we seen these two men dressed in all black holding two big ass gun. Trent grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the back entrance. We were almost the the door when another shot rang out and the girl Niya, from earlier, fell Infront of our feet with a bullet hole in her chest. I guess Trent could tell I was about to scream because he quickly put his hand over my mouth and pulled me through the back door out of sight from everyone else. We got into his all black Range Rover and headed out the drive way.
"You hungry?" He asked as we came to the end of the street. As if everything that just happened... Didn't happen. "Ok then." He said noticing that I wasn't going to answer. I was honestly trying to stay calm and not cry at the fact that I had just seen a dead body just seconds ago.
Minutes later we pulled up to Denny's. We got out the car and walked in finding a table in the back of the restaurant. After sitting for about five minutes a waitress came and took our orders and the went to the kitchen. "So tell me about yourself" Trent said trying to break the ice. "What you wanna know" I replied. "Umm... How old are you?" He asked. "17". "What's your whole name". "Jayda Ayanna King". "Ayanna... I like that name ma." He replied smirking at me. I put my head down and blushed.
•Trent•
Damn she is so beautiful. She just started blushing when I was staring at her. I love when girls blush it was honestly so cute to me. Now a nigga starting to sound gay asf but I mean it's the truth. "Thanks" she replied finally looking up at me.
The food came and we talked some more and ate and then left. She gave me the directions to her house and about ten minutes later we pulled up to this big house, not bigger than mine, but still pretty big. She opened the door to get out but I pulled her back and kissed her deeply. Like we was having a full on make out session, tounge and everything. I pulled back and licked my lips as she stared at me like she was shocked. "Umm... I gotta go". She said getting out the car and going inside the house. I am honestly so confused. Like how you give me that amazing ass kiss and then not say anything? Shaking my head, I pulled off and headed to the trap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3
-Jayda's outfit in mm