Chapter 7 pt.1: Plottin

•Jayda•
So me and Trent have been talking for a good two months. As far as I've seen, he has finally dropped his lil hoes. And so have I.
Today I am supposed to be going out with Trent. He was taking me shopping. He's so sweet.
I was flat ironing my hair when I heard a knock on my bedroom door
"Come in!" I yelled from my bathroom. The door opened and in walked my mother. I honestly didn't want to talk to her. We haven't talked in weeks but didn't really care tbh. Here's why I'm mad. A couple weeks ago I walked in on her kissing Travis. Remember my neighbor Travis?  Well yeah. Him.
"Jayda, honey, can we talk?" She asked sitting on my bed. "Nah not really. I'm busy." I said with an attitude. "Jayda look, I do not care how old you are you are not gonna have a attitude with me." She said with a stern voice. But everything she said went in one ear and out the other. I'm so mad with her. Her and my dad were still married. But he lived in new your with my big sister, Jasmine, and my little brothers, Jared and Justin. Jasmine is 20 and is in college. She goes to NYU. Justin and Jared are twins and they are 15.
I cut off my flat iron and walked into the bedroom. I sat down on the bed looking at my mom. As I looked at her I couldn't understand the expression on her face. It was completely blank. We sat there and stared at eachother before she got up and left out of the room. I shook my head and grabbed my phone.
"To: Trent💙😝💦
I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be able to go out today. Maybe some other time"

•Anika•
I shut off the car as I pulled up at her house. My girlfriend's house to be exact. We've been dating for a year and two months. So far so good. The reason we got together in the first place was because we both wanted to get back at the same person. After Marco, who happened to be her cousin, was killed we both met with eachother so that we could get over it together. But we ended up in a relationship. No one, except her, knows I'm gay. And I plan to keep it that way until the plan is over.
The plan was actually going well until that Jayda girl came into the picture. But she's a weak link. It'll take nothing that get her out.
I hopped out the car and headed inside, going straight to her room. I seen her laying on her bed typing on her laptop.
"Hey" I said sitting down next to her. "Wassup... Let's get straight to business." That's one thing I like about her. All about the business.

We talked for hours about what we thought should happen with the plan.
"Ok. I guess we're all set. " I said smiling at her. I walked to the door.
"I love you Anika" she said hugging me. "I love you too baby" i said hugging her back. I pulled away and walked to my car. I got in and headed to Trent's house. Yeah me and him still fuck around from time to time. And this happened to be one of those times. He called me before I got to my girlfriend's house saying she canceled on him and it was stressing him out. So of course I would come over to be his "stress reliever".
I pulled up at his house and got out the car. I knocked on the door and he opened it wearing nothing but a towel. Now I remember why I wanted him all those years ago.
I walked up to him and pulled him into a kiss. He closed the door behind us and carried me up the stairs. It's about to go down.

•Aaron•
I'm at Alexis's house right now. Just chilling. I can honestly say I'm in love with this girl. We've been through a lot of shit but at the end of the day I'm still gone be there for her. Well, if we both stay loyal.
She got up off my lap and went to the bathroom. While she was gone her phone started beeping, meaning she was getting a text. It beeped like ten times. I wasn't gone look....Until I seen the name.
From:Baby😈😋💦
-I miss you😔
From:Baby😈😋💦
-omg. Text me back
From:Baby😈😋💦
-can I come over now or are you still with ya lil sideline dude😒
From:Baby😈😋💦
-I know you miss me bae😏
What the fuck? This girl got a side nigga, huh? This bitch got me fucked up! Then they called. By this time I was about to go OFF! I picked up her phone and slid the answer button over.
"Finally you answered. I miss you baby. Can I come over?" They said as soon as I answered it. I looked at the phone then put it back to my ear.
"Anika?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 7 part one
-Anika in mm