8.*

I don't have school again tomorrow :DDD

| AUSTIN |

    I walk through the cafeteria, deciding to sit with the guys today, rather than Tiffany. She can manage one day without me at lunch, she has other friends just like I do. I sit down next to Alex, all of them looking at me in surprise.

"What?" I grumble.

"Nothing, it's just a surprise to see you here" Robert shrugs.

"What's going on with you and Tiffany?" Alex asks, his hand on my back.

"Nothing" I shake my head "She's just been really shit lately" I roll my eyes

"Why don't you just dump her?" He asks.

"Because I do actually love her, she can just be a pain sometimes" I huff, before any of them can reply a hand is smacked down on the table.

"Hi Guys" Hudson smiles "So, since you were all oh-so kind to let me join you for your small get together, why don't we do the same thing at my house?" 

"Sounds good to me" Zach shrugs, everyone agreeing.

"That means you too Mahone" She winks, the guys seen it as a playful thing. But little did they know it was so much more "Little rule though" She leans down, her lips brushing my ear "No girlfriends allowed" 

"I'll see you all later" She waves, walking off to where her friends normally sit.

"That was weird..."

"What'd she say?" Alex asks.

"She said, no girlfriends allowed" I shrug, and they all breath out in relief.

"Thank god" Robert chuckles.

"I wouldn't of invited her anyways" I shrug.

"Invited who, where?" The devil herself asks, taking a seat next to me. The air became thick with tension as soon as she sat down, and I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"Hudson invited us over her house and she said you couldn't go" Robert says, and I glare at him.

"Why? Why would you say that?" 

"You're not going" Tiffany says sternly.

"You can't tell me what to do. I've never said you couldn't go anywhere, so what makes you think can for me?" 

"Because I'm your girlfriend, and what I say goes" She rolls her eyes.

"I'm going, and there's nothing you can do about it" 

"If you go, we're over" She grits.

"I'll make sure to send you a picture when I get there" I sneer, the bell for the end of lunch ringing. I walk to math with Zach, him going on and on about how Tiffany wasn't good more me anyways, but technically we didn't break up did we? 

I huff taking a seat, and I zone out the rest of class. I'm finally brought back into reality as I'm opening my locker, to grab my stuff. I walk around the corner to Hudson's locker, seeing her standing there talking to Jason. She turns around once Jason's eyes flicker to me, a small smile taking over her face.

"Hi" She says "I'll catch you later Jason" She says as he walks off "What's up?" She turns back around to face me.

"Nothing" I sigh, leaning against her locker.

"What's going on with you and her?" She sighs, copying my actions.

"She said that if I go over your house we'll be over" I frown.