22.

OMG THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTERRRR

What are your thoughts on Austin telling a fan to shut up?

I personally am very disappointed in him. Like I get that he has a new girlfriend and he wants people to shut up about his past relationship, but I feel like him telling the fan to shut up was so rude, and I get that she was a little excessive with it, but still you don't tell one of your fans to shut up especially when we've all been by his side through everything, and we've stuck through him for two year without an album, more than that actually because we technically only got an EP and a mixtape, I'm just frustrated that he's pushing us all away, I want to be able to be a Mahomie forever, and I hope to be, but he's making it pretty difficult...

I want to hear your thoughts, blow up the comments.

| AUSTIN |

"We look so good" AC chuckles, straightening out his suit jacket.

"I agree" Rob says, taking a drink of water. I just nod along to what their saying, so much on my mind.

"Are you alright?" Zach asks, and I nod.

"Fine" I sigh.

"Well, let's go pick up our lovely ladies" AC smirks, and we all walk out of my house. All of our dates met up over Tiffany's house, which of course wasn't happening without an argument from her, using the pregnant excuse. We take my car to Tiffany's house where the limo is, why we got a limo I will never understand, but we did.

I walk into Tiffany's house, and to her kitchen, seeing her eating food. She rolls her eyes when she looks at me and I sigh.

"What?"

"Your tie doesn't match my dress" She scoffs.

"I wasn't going to wear a pink tie"

"Well you should've" She tosses a napkin into the trash, pushing past me.

"Are we really going to do this? It's prom night" I huff, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, just grab my hand and let's go" She holds out her hand. I slide my hand into hers, holding it loosely. By this time in May, Tiffany's stomach isn't something that can be hidden any longer, which had raised some suspicion in me.

I'm not a female expert or anything, but I'm sure a stomach doesn't show in two months. I brush it off nevertheless, walking out to the limo.

"I don't want to ride with them" Tiffany pulls me back from riding in the limo.

"What? Why?"

"Because, I don't like them" She rolls her eyes.

"Fine, whatever" I huff "Hey, we'll meet you guys there" I tell AC, and he looks at me in confusion, before his eyes flicker to Tiffany.

"Got it" He nods, and I walk to my car, Tiffany climbing inside. I follow the limo to where our prom is being held, and I park, walking through the entrance. I show the guy my ticket and he nods, letting me through.