9.

I'm doing a Q&A so ask me questions! Inbox me or comment them :) I don't have school the rest of the week XD

| HUDSON |

    I walk downstairs when I hear my front door shut "Hi guys!" I smile, seeing Alex, Rob and Zach walking into my house "Austin and I are upstairs" I motion for them to follow. I lead them upstairs and to my room, letting the three of them in.

"Hey" Austin says, taking his eyes away from the video game for a second before returning his attentions to it. I sit down beside Austin picking up my controller. 

"Has anyone shot me?" I ask, the two of us playing Call of Duty.

"No, I was standing by you" He chuckles.

"Aw, aren't you sweet?" I wink.

"I've told you once, and I'll tell you again. I'm sweet like candy" He winks back, the guys looking at us like we're crazy.

"You wouldn't understand" I shrug "There's someone behind that door" I warn Austin, taking a glance at his screen.

"No there isn't" He shakes his head.

"I will bet money that if you walk through that door, someone will shoot you" 

"I'll be f-" He cuts himself off with an aggravated groan when someone shoots him. The game ends, and he rolls his eyes when he's the final kill.

"I told you" I sing song.

"Shut up" He huffs.

"Don't be a baby" I pout "Who wants to play?" I ask the guys.

"I'll play" Robert says, taking the controller from me. 

"Cool, I'll go get some snacks" I smile, walking out of my room. I jog down the steps and to the kitchen, opening my fridge. I pull out a jar of salsa, and a 2L bottle of Dr. Pepper. 

"Hmm, what else?" I mumble to myself, going into the pantry to pull out some oreos, and the chips for the salsa.

"We like queso too" A voice says from behind me and I jump.

"Jeez, don't do that" I sigh, turning to look at Zach. 

"Sorry" He chuckles.

"What kind? I have regular or white?" 

"Both" 

"Warm or cold?"

"Warm" 

"Great" I nod, I pour half the jar of each queso into separate bowls putting it into the microwave to heat it up. I pull it out, sticking my finger into the middle to test if it warm, nodding lightly at the good temperature, I lick the cheese off my finger "Don't tell anyone" I wink at Zach and he laughs.

"Your secret is safe" 

"Anything else you guys would want? Grab anything" 

"Nope, I think you're good" He nods "I'll grab the other stuff" He says, picking up the soda, chips and cookies. He follows me back upstairs to my room, and I kick open the door, sitting the bowls down on my bedside table. 

"Now, let's have some fun" I grin, flopping down onto my bed.

"Actually uh, I have to go" Austin stands up "I'll see you later" He says, running out of the room.

._. .-.

"Hi" I say in surprise as I open my door. 

"Hey, uh can I come in?" Austin asks.

"Sure" I nod "Did you like leave something here? Or..? I mean you all left pretty ear-"

"I broke up with Tiffany" He blurts, and my jaw drops.

"What? Why?" I ask him, walking him to my living room, both of us taking a seat on my couch.

"She wouldn't tell me she loves me" He shrugs "And like you said it's just a phrase without any action or whatever, so I went over to her house after I left here I went over there because she was mad at me and I guess I just wanted to fix it because I love her, but she just yelled and screamed at me and eventually I just got mad and broke up with her" 

"Well did you mean it?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"I don't know" He shakes his head "I wish I did, but I know deep down I don't" 

"Then maybe you should try and fix it" I suggest "It might be what's best for you" 

"And if things don't get better?" 

"Then maybe you did mean it" I shrug "Maybe this whole thing between you and I should stop..." I trail off "I'm finally seeing that this is bad, took me a while but it was wrong from the beginning, you have a girlfriend, or well you did, and I feel responsible for it not working out, and for that I'm sorry" 

"We don't have to stop" He shakes his head "I don't want to" 

"I can't keep taking advantage of you" 

"You aren't" He says, his volume increasing "I went along with it" 

"Austin, you didn't know any better" I shake my head, speaking quietly "You just wanted to feel something that your girlfriend couldn't help you feel, but it's best to wait. You'll regret me everyday if I take something like that away from you, I know you may not want to wait, but in the long run it'll be worth it" 

"The point is, she won't help me feel what you made me feel" He says, taking my hands in his "Please don't end what we have" 

"We don't have anything" I rip my hands out of his "This is simply fun, there's nothing more going on here, which is exactly why it needs to end here. Before you catch feelings or someone catches us" 

"Why would I be the only one catching feelings? What about you?"

"I don't catch feelings, I don't date. I tried it once and it was awful, so that's why it'd be only you catching feelings" I shrug, and he huffs loudly "I think it's best if you go, fix things with Tiffany, forget about everything that happened between us" 

"Fine" He sighs, standing up from my couch "If that's what you want" He mutters, walking out of my house.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey!

I love you all,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo