20.

I've had the busiest week, it's not even funny. It's been both stressful with sports, after school activities and homework and now my step dad is in the hospital because he has pneumonia and life is so stressful rn and not to mention I haven't slept in days... fml

So I've decided to have Austin's pov again this chapter, so it'll work itself out earlier.

This is another shitty chapter, but it's because they're fillers.

| AUSTIN |

"I'm so upset" Tiffany huffs, plopping down on my bed and running her hands through her hair.

"What's wrong?" 

"Prom keeps getting closer, and I don't want to be at prom with a baby bump" She frowns, and I sit down next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Even with a baby bump, you'll be the most beautiful girl at prom" I kiss her cheek and she smiles, placing her hand on my thigh.

"Really?" 

"Yes" I nod "I love you no matter what" I smile and she leans her head on my shoulder. It's been about two months since I found out she was pregnant, and since then we've told her mom and dad, but I still haven't told mine. I'm not sure why I've been keeping it from my mother, but seeing the way Tiffany's parents reacted, I'm terrified of how my mom would react.

"I need to go dress shopping, I think my mom is taking me soon" 

"I want pictures" I wink and she laughs.

"You can only see the color, I want everything else to be a surprise"

"Fine, fine" I huff, rolling my eyes playfully.

***

"Hey, so prom" Zach says, leaning against his locker.

"What about it?" 

"I heard that Blake is going to ask Hudson" 

My jaw clenches, as I run my hand down my face "That's fine" I shrug "She can go with whoever she wants" 

"I know you're lying" He rolls his eyes "I remember the party, I know it was the two of you I walked in on, but I didn't say anything about it. But you can't tell me that you don't care about her" 

"I never said I didn't care about her" I shrug again "But, she can do what she wants" I say, seeing her walk down the hallway to her locker. I see Blake look at her from the end of the hallway, and I feel my blood boil as he walks up to her "Zach, I have a kid coming. I'm done with her" 

"Sure, you're done with her" Zach rolls his eyes, seeing my anger, before walking down the hallway. I turn around and open my locker, looking busy while listening to their conversation. 

"Hey Hudson" Blake says, and Hudson turns around to face him.

"What?" She asks, her voice monotone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me" He scratches the back of his neck. Hudson's eyes catch mine for a split second before I look away quickly.

"Of course I'll go with you" She says, her voice high pitched. I slam my locker shut and storm down the hallway, to math class.

"Aw, someone looks angry" Zach coos, and I roll my eyes, plopping into my seat "Did she say yes?" 

"Yes" I frown, laying my head down on the desk. 

"Hi Zach" Hudson chirps, sitting down in her seat "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" He says slowly, seeming confused.

"I'm just wonderful" She sighs in content, crossing her legs. 

"Yeah, I heard you got a prom date" 

"Yeah, but that's not why I'm happy" She chuckles.

"Then why are you happy?" 

"Let's just say, I've learned a lot about some people" She shrugs, the teacher walking in. I pay attention while the teacher teaches, however, I occasionally look over at Hudson, seeing her either twirling her hair, or winking at me as she catches my stares. 

"That's all I have to teach you today, so the last 10 minutes are yours" 

"So, what'd you learn about people?" Zach asks.

"Just, that some people lie to fuck shit up" She shrugs, and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

What the hell is she talking about?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi
This is short and shitty I know
I'm sorry but I love you very much

Yours Truly, 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo