Prologe

Chapter One~ Crystal

It was hot. Burning. Blazing, even. It was hard to breath, and I felt as if my lungs were on fire... As if they had just shriveled up and broke into a million pieces. It felt as if everything was in slow-motion, and my breathing was uneven. I felt my fathers gentle arms pick up my frail body, and rush me down the hall. It was hard to see, but I could still make out the dark, and shadow-like figures that were running towards us. Before my father carried me around the corner, I got a glimpse of an arrow-like emblem on the front of their cloaks. I quickly shook my head, and turned my attention toward reality. We were still in a scolding hot mess, and we needed to get out of here if we want to make it out alive. Then, out of nowhere, a very strange and odd door appeared. I was going to ask questions, but I just saved them for later. When I opened the door, I saw my mother, and two sisters inside. As soon as we entered the room, everything seemed..... Normal. I turned around, and saw the ten men in cloaks running right at us. My father gave us all a kiss goodbye, and told us to jump out the window and run as far and as fast as you can, and don't look back. I felt the cold tears streaming down my soft cheeks, but obediently did what my father told me to do. I jumped out the small window, and fell on my leg. I gasped out at the pain, but told myself to keep running. I limped as far as I could, and fell to the ground. I saw black spots enter my vision as I saw my sisters and mother running towards me, but wait...... Where was father?

__________________________

Thank you all for reading! We will update soon. Sorry for the short chapter.... Tell us what you think! Okay well vote, comment, share, and follow! By sweethearts!

~R&K