Chapter 8

*Crystal's P.O.V.*

I can't believe it.. They Kissed! KISSED. I can't believe it! Sure, I may have overreacted, but she said that she couldn't talk to me, and that wasn't right. She's always been there for me, through thick and thin, and I couldn't thank her enough for it. I just feel that I am being replaced. She used to always tell me about these things. Things that would upset her. Her nightmares;everything. Now she seems to be blocking me out, acting as if I had vanished into mid-air. She hasn't been talking to us... Well, that is, except for her perfect little Chase- note the sarcasm. After my little tantrum, I looked over at Cassie. She was with Chase, and they were kissing again.

They look so happy. Cassie just loves him so much... And Chase cares about her; he acts as if she's the queen of England. He looks at her with love in his eyes. When he comes in contact with her.... He is so delicate with her. He always smiles when he sees her; especially when she giggles. Even though I'm her sister-and yes, this may sound creepy- she has a cute laugh, but everyone seems to think it. When Chase hears it... He has this cheeky, wide grin on his face. I know that he really loves her. You can just tell by the way he acts around her. He looks at her with so much care and concern. I wish I had a relationship like theirs. How they are always cuddling. How they smile at each other. How they love each other. I wish I could have that; I would give anything for it.

"So why don't we make that happen?" A husky voice whispered in my ear; sending shivers down my spine.

I spun around to see Ryder smirking at me.

"Excuse me?" I said with a bit of annoyance.

"I don't know if you realized it, sweetheart, but you just said all of that stuff about Cassie and Chases relationship out loud."

I blushed as he said that; did I really say all of that out loud..?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I looked over at Ryder rolling around On the floor laughing and clutching his stomach.

"Y-Your face! I-It looks...Like...A-A..TOMATO!" Ryder said between laughs.

I don't know why, but that just made me unbelievably angry. My face turned even more red, but not because I was embarrassed. This was because I was absolutely furious.

"Number 1-I am NOT a tomato, and number 2- STOP FLIRTING WITH ME! I won't like you if you keep acting like a player so stop it! Finally, 3- I don't need a relationship!"

"Well it sounded like you were pretty into their relationship, you know." Ryder said as he smirked.

I glared at him.

"Oh yeah??? Well watch this."

I walked over to Cassie and Chase and tapped their shoulders.

I cleared my throat.

"Well, if you two are done shoving your tongues down each other's throats, we need to think of a way to get out of here, or else we're all dead." I said confidently, and them smirked at them.

They both looked down at their feet and blushed.

I spun on my heel, and turned to face Ryder. I started walking towards him and I smirked. As I passed him, I whispered into his ear.

"Point for Crystal. 1-0. Better catch up."

I said as I winked at him.

I walked over to my spot of the cave and laid down to sleep, and dreamt of Ryder priceless face at what I said to him. I soon drifted off into darkness.

___________________________

Sorry this was a little short! 15 more reads for next chapter! So we were thinking... And SHIP NAMES! Comment who you like:

Chassie (Chase and Cassie)

Cryder (Crystal and Ryder)

Chastle ( Crystal and Chase)

Rassie ( Ryder and Cassie)