Chapter 2

Chapter 2!

_____________________

Chapter 2

Bree

I sit for a second stunned. What just happened? Did Chase just? All of a sudden I hear a loud smashing sound and a loud growl.

"Uh oh, that can only mean one thing!" I whisper under my breath.

"SPIKE!!!" We all scream, said second personality scrambles into the room and glares daggers at me. 

Spike grabs me by the neck. "WHAT IS HE DOING?!" I wheeze.

"I don't know but I don't like it." Adam growls.

"SPIKE STOP IT NOW SERIOUSLY YOU ARE GOING TO REALLY HURT HER!" Leo screams

"SHE DESERVES IT!"

"HOW?!"

"FOR THE WAY SHE HURT CHASE!" His eyes turned hazel again and once he realized what he was doing, he darted out of the room.

I walk to his room. Davenport gave us our own rooms when we needed more room to sleep. I hear crying. This just breaks my heart. The sobbing gets louder. I can't handle it anymore. I walk in and find chase in the corner.

"Chase?" I ask.

"Go away." he replies

"Not until you tell me what's up."

"Okay, it's time to man up. Well... Okay, I llllllloveyouBree." He said in one breath I just stare at him.

"Really?" He bows his head and nods.

"One second." I get out my phone and text Ethan.

To: Ethan

From: Bree

Ethan I don't think this is working out. We should break up. I'm sorry.

To: Bree

From: Ethan

It's k I've been dating Danielle for a week now anyways.

To: Ethan

From: Bree

Don't talk to me again, Pig

Ethan was cheating this whole time. That's what was going on. I didn't realize I was crying until Chase asks me why.

"Read The last few texts." I tearfully whisper.

"That-that-that ASSHOLE," Chase growls. Uh oh, Commando Mode.

"Stop, stop, stop!"

"NO HE HU..." I cut him of with a passionate kiss. At first it was rough but then it got gentler. Then I knew Chase was back. He broke the kiss when he needed air.

"What was that for?" Chase asked

"Stealing my heart."

"I love you." He says

"I love you too." We kiss and someone clears their throat.

"You are in sooo much trouble!"

_________________________________

That was a pretty long chapter. Yay! Hope you enjoyed! Well it's 1 am so I'm gonna go! Bye!