It was a dream?

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I can't believe that it's been four months and almost 4,000 reads! That's crazy! Thank you all who stuck until the end! Here's the update you were waiting for!

________________________________________________________  

I slowly awaken, only to find Chase crying in his sleep. It worries me to see him like this. "Chase, baby, wake up." I soothe as I gently shake him awake.

He awakens with a start and immediately feels the back of his head and asks, "Where's Maddy?" several times.

What does he mean, where's Maddy? Maddy is still asleep in her crib. "Chase! It was just a nightmare!"

"Where's Marcus?"

Marcus? Evil Marcus? "Baby, what are you going at? Marcus has been dead for years!"

"It was all a dream!" He whispers.

"I guess so," I say and and kiss him softly. I hear a faint crying and walk into the nursery. I get up and follow the sounds of the aching cries to Junior's crib. I pick him up and rock him in my arms. "Hush little baby don't you cry," I sing softly.

When Junior is asleep, I walk out to the aroma of pancakes and sausages and smile to myself when I see "Chef Chase" cooking. "So Chef, what's on the menu today?"

"Breakfast with a side of sexy," He says so nonchalantly it was hilarious.

"Well, I got your sexy right here," I wave my hand up and down for emphasis. We both burst out laughing.

After we were done choking on air, we dug into the delicious breakfast my husband made. "Chase! You should be a personal chef!" I exclaim. He could make something as simple as pancakes taste soooo good.

Marcus

I laugh as Dad and I watch the pathetic family. The nightmares are going to keep occuring and one day we will actually do it, so why NOT make him a total wreck and so scared of something and when it does happen he'll be begging for his weak life.

Today should be very effective because his paranoia is going to get worse as the day progresses because of something I programmed onto Chase's chip, which would efficiently throw him off. I have gathered all of Chase's enemies, the first being Trent.

Trent is going to knock on the door of the Davenport household and place a direct threat to Chase and walk away as fast as he came. Ah, here he is now. Trent knocks on the door and a frightened Chase stares up at Trent.

"Hey Pipsqueak, How's the kids?"

______________________________________________________

Hey! I am so, so, sorry for not updating in like four months but I had major writer's block and some of the comments kind of caught me off guard because well, they weren't the kindest. I just want to let all of my readers know that I have absolutely zero tolerance for hate so if you want to hate, don't because you're just wasting my time on your opinion about what is wrong with what I do because honestly, You will be blocked and I'm not even going to bother with anything you say, so don't waste yours and my time with hate on something I obviously worked long and hard to do. Thanks if you bothered to read this just do know that zero hate is allowed. Hope you enjoyed! Bye! XoXo, Jaime