Wedding day

This is it. Maybe theres still time to run. Shut up. Stop being nervous, this IS Chase we're talking about here. Your kids are out there! The music starts playing. No turning back now. Yeah... Good Going. This time you aren't winning you're just making me nervous thats all, I remember the hormones made me glitch, alter ego you're hurting the best day of my life. I walk down to where my awaiting fiance is. The man starts to speak. "We are gathered here today..." (You guys know the rest)

"I do!" I choke out without hesitation.

"Do you Chase Davenport..."

"I do!" Chase says more confident than ever.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Chase captures my lips in the best kiss I've ever had!  We pull away and everyone cheers. I turn full grin on my face, which quickly dissapears when I see them.

I lean over and whisper to Chase "Leo and Adam 8o'clock!" Chase follows my gaze and goes pale.

We head home with them on our tails. When Chase speeds up a bit the babies start to cry. The only one who is calm is Maddy. I pull into the lot and run as fast as I can with Chase and the 2 girls with him I have Junior.

"Chase! Bree!" Leo and Adam yell in unison. I run into my house and put the babies to sleep. "Chase? Bree?"  Shit I forgot to lock the door. They walk up the stairs yelling. Finally, I decide to acknowledge their existance.

"Could you guys Shut The Fuck UP?" I whisper yell at them. "What's wong?'" I pull them into the nursery. The nusery had pink and blue striped walls, three cribs, a bookshelf, a rocking chair, and a whole toy box full of stuffed animals.

"What is this?" Leo whispers. I pull them to the cribs and their eyes automatically widen. I pull them out and sofly shut the door.

"Awww they were so cute! who's are they?" Both Leo and Adam asked.

I took a deep breath. "Mine..." They have pure horror written on their faces

__________________________________________________________________________

Yay! they're married! in case you havent noticed this Chaper was Chapter 11 and it was Bree POV tell me if you want this chapter in Chase POV next!