Chapter 8

Hey guys! 59 reads! Woohoo! Thank you for all you who read my book... I hope you all like it! I just want to write about the things I enjoy and I hope you can vision what I vision and I write for you guys. I hope my writing is good enough for you to vision it. Thanks for your support I will take a few suggestions from the comments every other chapter starting with this one and the person who has the best idea will get a shout out next chapter here's Chapter 8 enjoy!

_______________________

Chapter 8

Bree

I walk in and I see rose petals leading to my bedroom, and I follow the sweet trail. I walk in and see a bed covered in rose petals and Chase sitting on it.

"Look, Bree. We're having triplets. I love you with all my heart and I can't imagine either of us with someone else. You are my soulmate." He gets on one knee and I put a hand over my agape mouth. "Bree Davenport will you marry me?"

"YES FUCKING YES!" I scream in pure joy. Chase is crying and hugging me. "If you're ready come and get it. Aw a quote from our song!" Chase and I think our relationship is perfect for "Come and Get It" by Selena Gomez. We kiss. Makeout. And that's it. Haha I'm almost 5 months pregnant what do you want? Tomorrow I find out the genders of my precious babies! "What do you want the babies to be?" I ask out of the blue.

"I kinda want a few little princesses"

"Aweeeee that's so cute! But I want a few momma's boys!"

"No matter what the babies are I will love them to no end."

"I love you."

"I love you too my beautiful fiancé." I smile and kiss him. I fall asleep in chase's strong arms.

_______________________

Hope you liked it! Don't forget to leave suggestions in the comments section! Love ya my lovelies!