Chapter 1, Blanket Monsters

Roxy had been homeschooled until the ninth grade, a freshman. She learned a lot with books from libraries and worksheets and teaching books her parents got. She was very bright. She wanted to go to school starting high school, just to see what it was like.

                                                                               Bad idea.

   ''Wakie-Wakie! Roxy! Time to get up!'' Roxy's mother said, gently shaking Roxy. ''Oneeeee miiinutee.....'' Roxy rudely replied, still half asleep. ''Okay, dear, i'll be up in 5 minutes to make sure you really woke up. You have to start school today, remember?!'' That was when Roxy was really awake, she jerked up her bed, but was too wrapped in here blankets to get out of them. She squirmed and squirmed. ''AAAAAH IM GONNA FALLL HEEEEEEELP!!!!'' Roxy screamed. She fell of the bed with a loud noise because she was stuck. ''Owwwww.. HEY! It's not funny!'' Roxy said, agitated. ''Okay, i'll leave you to fix that then.'' Her mother said, sneering. ''NO NO NONONONONONNONO HELP ME FIRST. IM STUCK. MOM! HEY, WHERED YOU GO....? moooooom......? ughh!'' It took Roxy about 10 minutes to get unstuck from her knotted blankets.

   She got up, put on ripped skinny jeans, a grey pullover hoody that on the back said, ''What you starin' at?'' She put on black vans that had her old, wore out black laces and tied a double knot. Somehow she experimented for so long she learned how to tie her shoes into a knot and stay but in a shape of a heart. She straightened her brown hair and look in the mirror at her left blue eye and right green eye. For a second she stared, as if she just noticed she was like that, but then smiled and turned around. '' I hope they don't make fun of me for not wearing makeup... I don't really need it, do I? She asked herself. 

  She had a new book bag that was some sort of cloth, it had about 4 straps, (2 on each side) and were very popular.

   She raced downstairs and asked, ''Am I late?'' Her mother looked at her and laughed. Roxy saw through a window in the corner of the kitchen... It was still dark. ''It's like four a.m!!! Are you kidding me mom?!'' She said, trying not to laugh at what her mother did. ''Nope. Actually your bus comes in 10 minutes. Very early...'' Ernie (Roxy's mother) was still laughing, because Roxy had thought wrong anyways. ''I'm not hungry. I'm going to the bustop now. Bye. Wait, where are my books and the things they said we need?'' Ernie pointed to the living room table and Roxy quickly grabbed them and stormed out of the door.

~~All my chapters are sooo long. But it keeps you satisfied longer I hope! I'm updating next chapter right now~~~

~~~'Melissa they aren't long. :D. And btw this is Athena :3~~~

~~~Thank you all for reading!!!!asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;'~~~~~

~~~Wtf melissa are you having a spasm? ^.^~~~