Rey and Finn

I finally found where BB-8 had gone; the wreck of and AT&T walker. I landed near it and walked out following BB-8's track inside. Suddenly a fast flying object soars at my head, The only thing keeping me from getting knocked out is my extensive Jedi training. I duck under the swing and swiftly pull it from the attackers hand.

"Who are you?" She asks indignantly.

"I'm Layla Sentinel, I need my droid, his tracks led into this dump." I snap.

"Sentinel? As in Stark Sentinel?" She asks ignoring everything else I said.

"Yes, now where is my droid?" I ask again. A series of beeps brings my attention to the droid hiding behind the girls legs. As soon as he sees me he wheels out and comes to an abrupt stop in front of me. Another series of quizzical beeps.

"Poe was captured by the First Order, I am here to bring you back to the resistance." I explain. His head sinks down and he lets out a sad sigh.

"Do you need a way out?" The girl asks excitedly.

"No, I have a ship, I just need fuel." I tell her.

"What is your name?" I ask on second thought.

"Rey, and I can get you fuel." She says without hesitation.

"Well Rey, when can we go?" I ask.

"Tomorrow morning. You can sleep here if you'd like." She says.

"Okay, let me grab something from my fighter." I say walking out. I hear her follow me.

"Oh my god, is that an x-wing starfighter?" She asks.

"Yep." I reply popping the p.

"Could I see the inside?" She asks nervously.

"Sure, just let me grab something first." I say climbing the ladder. I open the hatch and pull out my small canvas duffel and the emergency food. I climb back down and motion for her to go up.

"Don't touch anything." I mutter. She stays up there for a couple minutes before coming back down after closing the hatch.

"Where those blood stains I saw?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say pulling back my cloak to reveal my lightsabers.

"No way, your a jedi!" She says.

"Yes." I reply stalking back inside the AT&T walker. Once inside I sit down on the metal floor and close my eyes, meditating. I need time to think and time to plan how to save Poe. The next time I open my eyes I see Rey asleep on the mattress in the corner. I look outside and the sun's first rays rising above the dunes in the distance.

"Rey, wake up. We need to go." I tell her. She gets up and starts to walk out.

"What about breakfast?" I ask. She stops.

"I don't have any food." She explains.

"Well I do so sit." I command. She does and we have a large breakfast, Rey eats almost all of the emergency food.

"Now we can go." I say.

"You follow me in your fighter, I have a speeder." She says walking out the door.

"BB-8, get in." I say. BB-8 uses a grapnel to raise himself into the slot.

"After you." I say once in the x-wing. We arrive at what is called Nima Outpost.

"So, where do we find the fuel?" I ask.

"Over there." She says pointing to a booth. I walk over and look up at the alien selling random items.

"Do you have fuel?" I ask.

"That'll cost ya." He snarls.

"I don't need to pay for fuel." I say using a Jedi mind trick.

"You don't need to pay for the fuel." He repeats pulling out a large can of fuel. I grab it off the counter and walk away.

"Did you get it? How much did it cost?" Rey asks.

"I got it." Is all I say.

"Well I guess this is where we part." Rey says. When suddenly BB-8 frantically beeps. He is covered in a net. Three aliens are trying to take him from us. I punch one with my metal fist and he staggers back. One draws a blaster and I pull out Ben's saber. I deflect the blast back at the alien, he crumples to the ground. The other two run away. I cut away BB-8's net. More beeping, this time he is saying something about a thief. I follow his gaze and see a man in Poe's jacket watching us.

"Rey, that guy has my friends jacket." I whisper. We both run at him at the same time Rey turns and sprints a different direction. She comes around the corner and smacks the guy in the face.

"Who do you think you are?" I yell saber at his throat.

"I'm with the resistance!" He stammers.

"Well, you must be new." I mutter.

"Yeah." He replies. Suddenly the tinny voice of Stormtroopers cuts through the air.

"Over there." One of them shouts.

"Run!" I say sprinting off.

"Why are they shooting at me? I haven't done anything." Rey yells.

"Your with us now!" I yell as the deafening scream of Tie fighters cut through the air. A boom cuts through the air and I see my beloved ship explode.

"Son of a bartha!" I yell.

"We got to get out of here." I yell running toward a Corellian YT-1300 light freighter.

"That ship's garbage!" Rey yells running toward a quadjumper I sigh and follow when suddenly the quad explodes.

"Garbage will do!" She yells. I smile, little does she know that Corellian YT-1300 light freighter's are great ships. Little did I know it was the Corellian YT-1300 light freighter. The Millenium Falcon. We run aboard and Rey plops herself in the pilot seat. Pull her out of the way and sit down. She's never even flown a ship. She starts to walk away.

"I need a co-pilot." I remind her, starting the ship and raising it off the ground before flying off towards who knows what.

"Stay low to the ground, that way the Order's tracking devices can't find us." The resistance boy shout.

"Great, thanks. Could you man the guns?" I ask. He nods and walks off. Rey is still an excellent Co-pilot even if she hasn't flown anywhere.

"Sorry about pushing you." I mutter into the headset.

"It's fine, I understand. You are a better pilot anyway." She replies.

Finally after a short battle we escape. I pull up and exit the atmosphere.