Chapter 7

Okay, here it is, like I promised: Chapter 7! I just want to give a BIG thank you to everyone who has waited for this update while I took a break and supported me through it! I would even like to thank the people who have stopped reading because I "rushed it" for caring enough to read in the first place! I'd also like to say this: yeah, I rushed it. For a reason. Now you're missing out on the ending (which, hopefully, will not be soon. I've still got a lot to do with this.) So, anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love you all! Now read like your life depends on it.

/\/\/\/\/\

That night Cam walked me home. It was around 9 o'clock when we reached my yard.

"Thanks, Cam. For everything. I'm sorry... I don't know how we could ever really be together. You're so different... and you totally deserve some hot, rich, famous singer. Like, I don't know, Hannah Montana... or something."

"Hailey, I don't want anyone other than you. We could make it work!"

"I'm just... not ready, Cam." a tear slid down my cheek when I said that.

"Hailey, don't cry. Hailey... please. Don't cry." he reached up and wiped the tears off my face.

He pulled me into a big hug and I cried into his chest. When the last of my sobs washed away, I pulled back. I looked up into his eyes and my heart leaped. We can do this. Can't we? I stretched up on my tippy toes and pressed my lips against his. He moaned, and I quickly dropped back onto my flat feet.

"Sorry." I say, and race into the house.

/\/\/\/\/\

I woke up to a bleary, bright ceiling. It was nice. Everything was quiet, the window was open with the sun shining through, and my eyes for groggy and blurry. I sat up in bed, listening to the birds chirp outside my window. Then the events of last night rushed back into my mind and I fell back into my pillow. Suddenly everything was dark and the only thing I heard was my heartbeat pounding in my ears.

/\/\/\/\/\

Hi! Haha, this was my shortest chapter yet. Only because I'm on my iPod, I'm uploading more later today, and I just wanted to make sure everyone gets that she's in love, but doesn't know what to do. So, by tonight there will be more! Thanks for reading! <3