I won't give up (Dead reader x Levi)

I had a super hard time picking out who would be shipped with reader. So I decided no other then Levi.

I will take requests of any character make or female so don't be shy :3! I can also do more then one for example Levi X Reader X Eren.

Kay

~Kathleen
___________________________

3rd eye POV

Y/n rode her horse down the wet path. Since the female Titan attacked her, her group split and now she rode in a random direction. The icy wind nipped at her face, while sweat broke out of her forehead.

She gripped her horses reins tighter as she head a faint roar. Y/n had to abandon her 3D year because it broke when the female Titan three her against a tree. Y/n never knew how truly strong herself was.

Y/n cried and held her arm, knowing it was broken. Y/n wanted to be back in Levi's arms. She wanted to be held by him. They were going to be married be next week and she knew she wasn't going to walk down the isle.

Something shook the ground and y/n turned to see a Titan on her tail, it was different. It had sharp teeth, glowing red eyes, and extra long limbs. She gasped, for this Titan looked demonic. It's eyes locked on her, it had chosen a prey.

The Titan started to crawl and jump, desperately trying to get a hold of her. Y/n dodged the Titans attempts but she and her horse couldn't keep this up. Her horse moved swiftly left and right while she held on for her life.

Trees appeared in the distance. The forest! Y/n thought as she knew if she could make it maybe she would have a chance at finding another group.

Mud splashed on her cheek when her horse turned sharply, the horse slipped in mud and y/n fell on her face, her nose bleed from the impact and she almost gave up.

The titan lunged forward and wrapped its long fingers around the horse and started to eat her it. Y/n crawled away trying to get up to run.

The Titan gave a loud roar as blood splattered against y/ns face. It crawled and grabbed y/n crushing her legs and ribs, it held held y/n and studied her. Y/n didn't fight back.

She lost feeling of waist under and felt her breathe shortening. Blood leaked out of almost everywhere of her body, the Titans yellow nails cut through her stomach. She screamed and lost her consciousness, only to regain it to fight back. The Titan opened its mouth, horrible breathe of blood and guts leaked.

It bit on y/ns leg, the already crushed bone crunched. It ripped her leg off making y/n scream a horrible scream no one should ever make.

Blood spurted on the Titans face and it looked the blood.

Y/n felt weak and looked up to the sky,"I won't give up." She spoke quietly.

She pounded her fists while screaming,"I WONT QUIT!"

The Titan dropped her body, she landed on the ground with a loud splash.

Her vision blurred slowly, and her eye lids felt heavy. She wasn't falling asleep, but into a state where she would never wake.

Her world went dark.
_______________________

Levi rode through the forest searching for y/n. The expedition was over and now they needed to find or report 'missing' the group y/n was in.

"Levi I think she might be-" spoke a innocent Eren.

"Shut up." Called Levi while trying not to give up, he knew y/n was strong.

Droplets of water hit his forehead as it rained slightly.

"Y/n please be there."

Erwin stopped his horse by the open field and everyone's face went pale. Erwin bent down to look at something,"Move out the way brats." Levi called to the cadets blocking his view.

Y/n laid on the ground with blood stained on her body sand clothes. Her eyes were open, her e/c orbs still full of light, but not life.

Her mouth was slightly open, as if whispering her last words,"I won't give up."

Y/ns hair was tangled, just as Levi would find her on his bed with her messy hair. He always ruffled it out to annoy her.

Her leg was gone and someone screamed when they saw a Titan charging with a leg in its mouth, y/ns leg.

Levi started to loose his breathe and started to slice every inch of the Titans body. He cut it in a million pieces, flying and spinning not stopping. He screamed as continued. The Titan screamed as steam arose. Levi sliced and sliced until the Titan was nothing left, he sliced its neck.

Levi fell to his knees and held his face. No one had ever seen Levi like this.

He let go, tears streamed down his face, everything that ever mattered to him was taken away.

Y/n was the only thing that made him actually happy and distracted him from the true world. She showed him what love felt like, she was not only the love of his life, she was his world.

Tears streamed down him face and he cried.

He held her hand and his shaky hand moved over her eye lids closing them, now she would be at peace. "Y/n." He whispered,"COME BACK! COME BACK! YOURE ALIVE! YOU CANT GO! YOU CANT!" He screamed as he cried.

Erwin placed a hand on his shoulder.

Levi kissed her hand and held it to his heart. "Goodbye." He said to y/n. As he picked up her body.

Even Jean cried.
______________________

Levi held her until he had to let her go, he requested that she would be let down a river. That week he never slept. Dark circles were under his eyes.

He showed up as everyone held a candle. Y/ns body was in a beautiful white gown with her cape over her. Hangi held her hand,"This is the last time I'll be able to talk to you. But I still miss you. Today Bean smiled, I think he's making process. Oh how you would say I'm crazy for doing this-" she lost it and sobbed.

Soon they placed y/n in a coffin. Levi placed a rose on it,"Wake up brat." He said making sure it was reality.

Y/ns coffin gently floated down the river.

Her soul at peace.

__________________________