AOT Crack Part 2: Levis Snow Day

Hello guys! Please help! If I refresh I lose any chapters not published so I'm already rewriting this one.

Don't worry the reader is still in this. They may or not be a small fling with Levi *wiggles eyebrows*

Levi: *flys into room* no one cares leave you brat *hits me with broom*

Me: HAY

Levi: enjoy
______

Levi's POV

I awake to another day, today is the day where all the brats celebrate, winter break. I see it was a chance for Titans to kill more and more.

"Lighten up shorty."

"Who said that? Show yourself?"

Hangi jumped out of my closet and smiled,"I can hear your thoughts!"

She placed her hand on my shoulder,"Look outside, it's snowing!"

I didn't even bother asking how long she'd been there. "I can see that. Now get your dirty self out of my room. Leave."

Hangi shrugged,"Come build a snow fort with me soon!"

"No."

"Bye!!"

I rolled my eyes,"TCH." And rang a small bell. Y/n walked in red with a cat outfit on,"Uh why am I doing this again?"

She handed me a tray with my breakfast and I kept a straight face,"Cause I ordered you to. No leave."

I almost smiled when her fake cat tail moved. Almost.

As I took a bite of my omelet I heard a tapping on my door. I turn to see Eren tapping and waving,"HEY!" He said, I ignore him. "HEY!" He says again.

"What you brat?"

"ITS SNOWING YES!" And with that he skipped off with the other brats. Except y/n who is a semi brat, sometimes.
__________________________

I tried to do paper work but snow kept flying on my window. And everything was too loud. I took matters in my own hands and quickly grabbed a black jacket and headed into the cold icy wind.

Eren dove into snow and did a weird worm thin like he was doing it with the snow, disgusting.

"Quiet you brats. Stop screaming or I'll make you have stable duties for the whole break!"

A sensation of wetness and coldness hit my back.

Not like that.

I mean a snowball. Everyone gasped and I turned to see y/n pale,"Uh s-sorry Levi. I meant to get Jean."

I wiped off the snow and took a handful and threw it back. It went a inch and y/n smiled,"Here let me show you how to make a perfect snowball." She treated me like a child.

She carefully picked up snow, covered it with her mittens and rolled it into a perfect ball. "Now throw it at someone."

I threw it at Eren and he was thrown back a few feet. He deserved that. Eren face planted and Mikasa ran to help him. I didn't feel sorry.

Y/n clapped,"Look at Armin!"

Armin hid behind a snow fort and had snow dumped on him by Connie and Jean. He yelled,"HEYAYAYAY! OUCH! What's going on?"

He-man. TCH.

"Levi, would you like my mittens. Your hands seem to be cold."

"No." But I secretly wanted to stroke her hands.

Ew that's creepy: Kathleen

Me: get out of my story

Jean threw it at her and she tackled him and they laughed. How is it so easy for horse ass to get y/n to smile?

Jean picked y/n up and ran around with her slow. Lame.

Once she was down I chucked snow at Jean. He was soon on the ground, shocked at my new skills.
_________________________

She said,"Have you ever seen snow before?"

"I've heard about it."

"Oh would you like to help me make a snowman?"

"Ok."

She grinned,"Yay! Let's make you!"

"Hm?"

"Let's make a snowman you."

"How?"

She smirked,"You'll see."
***

"Done!" I heard y/n yell and saw a three foot tall snowman with his twigs (arms) crossed. She giggled and I glared.

I walked off to see what Hangi was doing, she was buried in the snow with only her head out,"Levi." She whispered.

"What?"

"Why is there a Titan dancing?"

A Titan walked right by us like it was on a run way.

*Walk walk fashion baby..*

"TCH" I quickly sliced its neck and Oluro bit his tongue.

He fell and Petra ran to his side,"Didn't he bite his tongue a few episodes ago?" I heard Gunther ask.
***

I sat at my table eating lunch and y/n plopped down and opened her laptop. Where did she get one?

I heard a familiar theme song and looked over to see a guy with a blue cat and a dude who took off his shirt.

(Fairy Tale)

"Is this porn?"

Y/n looked at me shocked,"NO. It's a anime with hot guys."

"I've got better abs then him." I said before eating my sanwhich. She blushed and focused on her screen.

Marco came in while riding Jean & they took a seat. I'm not even going to ask.

Mikasa carried Eren in and he was still crying from getting hit by a snowball.

Wimp.

__________________________

10:04 PM

I was about to sleep, when everyone yelled,"SURPRIZE!" And jumped out of my closet. How'd they get there?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!"

"It's not my birthday..."

Eren spoke,"Oh well..."

Connie,"This is awkward."

I yelled to them,"GET OUT!"

Something started to shake under my bed and Hangi slowly crawled out and smiled.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"State your name and business."

Y/n walked in with a tray of cake,"I'm so glad I don't have to be your servant anymore after this."

"You know you love it."

She smiled, I almost smiled.

Almost
***

Btw I can take any request. Male or female x reader. I don't think I can go a character x another character

Example: Eren x Mikasa

I can go two characters x reader (love triangle, example; Eren x Armin x reader.)

That's all!

Bye

~Kathleen