Roomates (Jean x Reader)

Request by KatttieBug ❤️

I've been on vacation and I've had no wifi. :(

So someone requested Jean yahoo!

Also, it turns out I've been spelling Hangis name wrong it's Hange. I'm still putting Hangi thought. Hehe

Jean: Well about time

Me: *creepy smile* I've been waiting to write about you

Jean: Lemon...

Me: NO STOP OR ILL MAKE A LEMON OF YOU AND A HORSE

Connie: YES MAKE A BOOK ABOUT IT

Jean: I'm done

Connie: Bye!
_________________

Y/N POV

"Ha-lo! Are you Ms. Y/n L/n?"

I quickly nodded,"Yep."

The lady at the desk handed me a key and a small book,"This is a quick manual about our site. If you need anything my name is Petra Ral."

Her voice was way too cheery and her ponytail was so tight I thought her eyebrows would pull back.

She was nice though.

(I'm so mean)

I moved down the dark hallway and was quite shocked, it was dirty with a light flickering.

The lobby was super clean and quite beautiful.

I can't expect much since it's my first year of college and this dorm was all I could afford.

My room was on the left towards the vending machine, which I would raid later. >:)

I knocked and heard a "Come in." It was a lower voice, wait no one told me my roommate was a guy. It was supposed to be a girl...

I opened the door to see a partially clean/ messy room.

The room was split in half, two desks, closets, beds, and small tables. My new roommate held out his hand awkwardly,"I'm Jean. You are...?"

I almost laughed when seeing silver tape separating the room.

"Uh Y/n. Nice to meet you."

We shook hands and he mumbled 'You too.' And went back to watching whatever was on his computer.

Probably porn.

I looked at my half, and started to unload.

"Do you need help y/n?" Asked Jean.

"Sure. Some boxes are outside the door."

Jean got up and picked up the smallest boxes and put them on my side.

"Thank you!" I said and took out my f/c bedspread and a fuzzy blanket.

Soon I finished unloading everything and my 'side' of the room looked great.

My desk had my laptop and a few notepads, a vase of flowers, and a few pencils/ pens.

I smiled at my work and heard a loud snoring.

Jean was passed out on his computer. His computer still blasted whatever he was watching.

I walked over and shut his laptop. I did notice it was playing favorite/anime.

He watched (favorite anime?) We were going to get alone.

I threw his blanket on him and turned off the light.
_______________