Police Report

New York City Police Crash Investigation Report

17th Precinct

Captain Ted W. Berntsen

167 East 51st Street,

New York, NY, 10022

(212) 826-3211

Details:

Complainant Park was arranging stock on shelves inside grocery store at 358 East 55th Street when suspect's car exited the roadway and hit display of fruit at front of store. Complainant Park ran to front of store when he heard the noise and saw suspect emerge from car and throw Canadian money on the ground. Complainant Park tried to engage suspect in conversation but suspect got back in vehicle and fled the scene. Witness Washington confirms this account and provides description of vehicle: Silver Honda Civic with Canadian plate ARCX 980. I conducted a survey of the crime scene and found skid marks on sidewalk and complainant Park showed me the broken wooden stalls that he had removed to the rear of the store. I photographed both the skid marks and the broken stalls. I obtained a sworn statement from the Complainant and provided him with the case number.

__

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this weird interstitial, I always appreciate a vote and/or comment. I'll be updating weekly on Tuesdays. To read the full novel right now, you can click the link in my profile for info on where to purchase The Launch in e-book or paperback editions. For more Then Comes Marriage comics, click the Levins and Young link, also found in my profile.