Four

Flashback

When Chorong, Bomi and Eunji tried to convince their boyfriends, Suho , Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the boys agreed after seeing their girlfriends' puppy eyes. (well no man can say no to a woman's puppy or pleady eyes.) After that, the men also planned to trick Sehun for him to be able to agree and go to the place where he and Hayoung supposed to meet.

9 days later – Thursday, dismissal

"Why isn' she calling me? Is she that busy? Or she's still embarrassed about what happened a week ago?" Sehun said to himself. "Should I be the one to talk to her first about this project? Like, damn. The deadline of this project is only 3 weeks away!" He ruffled his hair in frustration.

Meet Oh Sehun, Hayoung's project parnter. Sehun is also rich, handsome as hell, smart and kind In some cases, students in their school says that he is a cold person because of his appearance and the way he acts. But, in reality, if you know him well or if you're one of his close friends, he's a sweetheart just like Hayoung. Sehun is also the only child, that's why he is somehow spoiled to his parents. He has a lot of admirers, like everyday he always receives a letter or food from them, and they even call him "Prince". If Hayoung is popular among men, then Sehun is the one who is popular among women. Sehun is like the male version of Hayoung. He wants to meet someone who is passionate in dancing, and the reason why he is studying hard it's because he will be the one to take over his father's company – which is his biggest dream since he was young. Sehun's close friends are Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Kai. Suho is their oldest like Chorong, smart, handsome , kind and rich. Baekhyun , Chanyeol and Chen are their beagle line – they have the same characteristics, they always makes people around them happy, they're the persons who are fun to be with. Then Kai, same age as Sehun, closest friend among them, both of them like dancing. All of them are also rich like the girls.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! You're sleeping again! Aish!" Suho said, slapping his back for him to wake up.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Sehun said while rubbing his back where Suho slapped him.

"Do you know what time it is?!"

Sehun looked at his wrist watch and after 2 seconds, he widened his eyes realizing what time it is, forgetting that he will talk to Hayoung about their project after class. He quickly fixed his things and grabbed his bag ready to head out. Suho looking at him confused

"Why are you such in a hurry?" Suho asked

"Bro! Talk to you later! I have to talk to Hayoung first! Bye!" He ran out the room leaving Suho behind.

Sehun ran all over the place just to find Hayoung. He almost looked everywhere, but there's no sign of her. When he planned to rest for awhile, thinking that she went home already, he stopped by the mini park at their school to have some rest. The moment he sat down and looked around, he saw a figure of a girl sitting on the side of the mini fountain realizing that it was Hayoung. He stood up and approached hayoung, without her realizing that he was there.

"Hayoung, do you know that i ran all over the place just to look for you?" He said. Hayoung was a bit shocked for not knowing where Sehun came. Hearing Sehun's voice and the fact that he just looked for her, she blinks thrice. "Why didn't you call me? I was expecting you to call me and tell me when and where will we meet to start doing our project." He said in a low tone.

"I'm sorry that I forgot to call you." She said apologetically, "But I started doing it though." She slighty smiled at him.

"Let's meet up tomorrow after class. You might forget to call me again, and since you started doing it without me, I'll be the one to decide about the things we'll do in the future, got that?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Fine, since it's my fault for not calling you and for starting doing it without you, fine. We'll go your away." She replied with crossed arms while looking at him. "And by the way, we haven't even introduced our selves properly." She added.

"Okay. Then I'll introduce myself, I'm Oh Sehun your classmate. And it's just a coincidence that we have the same surname."

"Oh Hayoung" *handshake* with a smile on their both faces

Credits to: @ohsurong / Oh! Couple

- Thanks to @ohsurong / Oh! Couple for letting me use her seyoung edit as a cover!! Sml ❤❤❤