Chapter 2

'Shit', i got up from my seat and I ran to the toliets. This type of stuff would only happen to me. Not only had I embrassed myself infront of Matty, i had left Cody thinking i was some creep, Great. I ran my hair under the tap and headed over to the hand drier to try and dry it off. The door opened it and Mila walked in with my bag. 'Thank you' I smiled as she handed over my bag, 'No problem, you made it pretty obvious by the way' she smirked, 'made what obivous?' 'That you think hes hot? I have never seen you look at someone like that since Jared Warr' Jared Warr was a guy who worked in the cafe two summers ago, he was stunning, if Leonardo Dicaprio and Natalie Portman were to have a child, that would be him. 'well can you blame me' I muttered. 'Well you will have another chance to see him again tonight, he's coming to my house'  'What for?' 'Remeber, we are planning mine and Mattys birthday party?' 'Oh, yeah' I smiled and we walked out the bathroom, bumping into Lisa Tinners, she was the schools bitch. She acted all sweet to the guys and was a total bitch to the girls. She was a gorgeous, rich, manipulative slut. She barged past us acting like she was better than us. 'AN EXCUSE ME WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE' Mila shouted after her. Mila was her main 'rival' looks wise, and in most cases Mila won. 

I walked to English class, it went quickly, so did Geography. I suppose it was because I was day dreaming. I thought back on it and I was day dreaming about Cody. That's stupid though I had never even spoke to him apart from when he told me my hair was in my soup, I tried to shake it off. Harris was waiting in the car for me. 'How was your day' he asked 'I don't want to talk about it' i sighed, i looked out the window, I could see Cody in the distance, and great he was talking to Lisa. Why was I so jealous, I didn't even know the guy? I slumped in my seat, i just couldn't be bothered.

When we got home I just collapsed into bed with my laptop. Time rushed by. Harris made us dinner, he was an amazing cook, i told him he should do something about his talent but he never tried. I checked the clock, it was 6:30. I quickly changed my jumper into a vans t shirt and i grabbed my large green jacket. 'See you late Harris' 'Bye Georgia'. Even though we wern't super close we were always there for eachother. 

The snow had stopped outside, so i managed to get there quicker than i thought. Since i had known Mila for over 11 years now they tell me just to walk into the house, I still feel uncomfertable doing it though. Mila, Matty and Cody were all sitting in the living room, 'Hey Georgia'  Mila smiled 'Before you sit down can you go get us Dr Pepper cans from theh fridge?' 'Yeah sure' I got the cans and brought them through, I passed them all out when i got to Cody I slightly stopped in my tracks, his hand touched mine as he took it, I felt as if i had melted into a small puddle in the floor 'Thanks Georgie' he smiled, ugh he was amazing. I smiled at him but knowing me i probably looked liked a potatoe still. Also no one has ever called me Georgie apart from my Dad, he doesnt even know me and he has a nickname for me, wow. We sat for hours talking about the party nothing else, I avoided large talk with Cody, not because i didnt want to talk to him, believe me i did, more than anything but because i knew i would fuck up. We kept catching eachothers eye though which made me melt inside. 

We had decided on the party being on New Years night, it wasn't going to be themed just you had to be dressed nice. Their parents would be at their grandparents that night they agreed. The party was only 29 days away for me to find presents and a dress. Just as we started watching TV the door went, Matty shouted come in, it turned out it was Harris. 'Georgia the snows getting pretty bad, i thought i would pick you up' he was right i was full on bilzzarding now. I said bye to everyone, as i left the room i could feel a pair of eyes watching me and i was hoping to god they were Codys. As we drove home Harris could tell something was on my mind but insisted it was nothing, if I told him it was a boy he would become over protective and would start 20 questioning me. 

When we arrived at the flat I made me hot chocolate and got Harris a beer. My phone lit up, it was a text from Mila 'Cody was asking about you!!' my face lit up instantly, as Harris picked up on 'Ohhh who is it? Is it a boy?' 'Shut up, and no its Mila' 'Ohh right' I could see his pale cheeks turn red, him and Mila had liked eachother from since I could remember. I really wanted them to go out but neither of them would pluck up the courgae and ask the other out. I text back 'What did he say??' the conversation contiuned and went like this;

'He was asking about like where you live and what classes you were taking and if you were seeing anyone?'

'Emergwadh for real?Ahhhh! Is he in any of my classes?'

'Yes hes in your gym nd computing classes' 

'Ahhhh wow, so you think he likes me??'

'Yes for definate!'

I was so happy, I couldnt believe he was asking about me?! I went into my room with a massive smile on my famous, it looks like i had just found my two new favourite classes.