Chapter 3

I had to get up extra early today. I had a double PE lesson and had to make sure I looked my best for it since I was with Cody. Ugh. I was having one of those days when nothing in my wardrobe was nice, or fitted me. I finally settled for light denim ripped jeans and a red checked shirt and my combat boots again. Then it got to my hair which for once was being co-oprative, I managed to put it in a high pony tail with a quiff. My make up, same as usual.

It was finally time to sort my PE kit out for the day, I didnt want to be full on slut but didnt want to be nun safe. I found my old track shorts which were just grey cotton, i picked a tight fitting white v-neck, it didn't show off boob I made sure of but it did look as best as i could. Just as i packed my last gym shoe Milas car horn went off outside to signal that she was there and ready to go. 

'You ready for today' Mila smirked looking at me

'Err yeah I think so' I lied between my teeth, I felt sick and had a heard of elephants in my stomach.

'What's she ready for' Matty piped up from the back

'Her er Spainsh finals' Mila quickly came up with, if we told Matty the truth he would wreck it.

We pulled up to school, it was pretty busy already. Matty jumped out to go find his friends while I walked with Mila to her locker.

'I really ship you guys you know' Mila said

'hahah we havent even had a proper conversation though'

'You have so much in common'

'Like what?'

'You'll see' With that the bell rung and I was left answerless. First was Spanish and like Mila had said I really did have a Spanish test, it went so quickly and I was sure I had got it 100% wrong. Next I had a free period where I just sat on the computer at the libary. Before I knew it, it was gym time. The walk from the libary to the gym was only 2 minutes but it felt like 2 miles. I don't even know what I was worried about he would be training with the boys, but still hes only the other side of the hall. We wouldn't even be talking? 

'Ladies get ready, we are dancing today' Coach Wallace shouted.

Shit shit shit. This wasn't like pop dancing it was waltzing and tango and all the classical bullshit under the sun. As I was about to push through to the changing room doors Lisa barged passed me wearing a skirt that just covered her but. Does she actually have any self respect? I felt so lonely in PE since I had none of my usual friends in the class. There was one girl Katy that i spoke to and we just sort of went together as a pair if there was pair work? We walked into the hall together and headed over towards the bleachers, straight away my eyes locked on Cody's. He was stunning, his skin was perfectly tanned and he had muscular arms and charming smile could make any heart melt.

I took a seat at the very top, three rows behing Cody. The two coaches stood infront of all of us. 

'Okay now girls and boys, its time for that time of year again, dancing!' there was some sort of disgusting joy on Coach Young's face. There was a chorus of groans coming from the class. 

'Pair up, you have 30 seconds' Everyone scrambeled to pair up, I just moved down a row next to Katy. We spent the next 29 seconds talking about who would play the 'guy' roll. 

'Okay that's great, now we can see you all can do that, switch it up boy girl pairs now' Coach Wallace boomed. Silence fell across the hall. Obviously popular boys with popular girls, couples go together etc but for me I was screwed. I don't know what came over me but I looked at Cody, and to my surprise and happiness he was looking back. He smiled. I melted. He stood up and it looked like he was walking over to me! Could this be true? Just as he took a step over one of the benchs Lisa came out of no where. 

'Hey Cody'

'Er hey Lisa'

'I was wondering if you want to go with me?'

WHAT?! I muttered slut under my breath and sort of looked away it was too painful. The skank had to ruin things. As I had gave up all hope I heard Cody speak up

'Er sorry but I was actually on my way to ask Georgie to dance, maybe another time'

YES. YES. YES. In her face. I couldn't believe it, Cody had ditched Lisa for me?

'So you wanna go with me?' He looked at me with a half sexy smile

'I'd love to'  Cody started walking down, but I remaind firm on my seat. Why wouldn't my legs move? Urgh. Suddenly a hand appeared infront of me, it was Cody's. I slid my hand into his, as soon as we touched a warm feeling spread all over my body. I hadn't pee'd myself, I checked. A massive smile appeared on my face we made our way down past Lisa, her chin nearly hit the floor. This was one of the best moments of my life.

We stood in the corner of the hall, it felt slightly awkward but the slience was soon broken.

'You know how to dance?' Cody asked

'Erm not very good' I laughed awkardly 'You?'

'I did a bit back in Aus'

'Well at least one of us knows what they are doing'

'I guess that helps a lot' we both smiled. The music soon started and he clasped hands, his hand fitted around my waist perfectly. I felt like a shrimp next to him. He was tall, muscular and perfect. I know he had only asked me to dance but what if he really did like me? Why would he? I must look like horse shit compared to the girls back in Australia. As we waltzed around the room everything felt perfect. We didn't speak but we didn't need to. Our eyes were constantly locked all the time. When we had to spin me around i felt like I was about to go flying and as he tried to position his hands back in place one of them brushed against my butt. He realised he done it and started chuckling under his breath as my face turned bright red. The music finally died down. 

'So er Matty and Mila are going to come to mine later and we were going to order in Chinese if you wanted to come?' I blurted out, fuck what was I doing

'Yeah sure that would be great' Relief flushed over me, what if he had said no? 

'I will give you my address at the end of class' We were walking over to the bleachers again by this point. 

'No need, I know where you stay' As he said that he skipped up the steps next to his new friends.

WHAT. How the hell does he know that?