chapter 6 - Ask Jeeves

Outfits in the external link

Day One

New Canaan, Connecticut 

Mansion - Hallway

Two maids were looking at a portrait of a woman holding a small dog.

A butler walked toward them. "Now, now. I know it's a terribly sad day. Bunny LaCroix was a good woman, a fair employer with a kind heart." The two maids looked close to tears. "But there is work to be done. In less than 24 hours, the LaCroix family will descend upon this estate for the funeral and the reading of the will, and it is our duty to make sure this manor is the tip-top shape." The butler looked at the portrait. "We owe that much to Bunny." He looked at the first maid. "Colette. To the master closet. I'd like you to select Mrs. LaCroix's wardrobe for the burial." He looked at the second maid. "Olivia. Please make sure all the lavatories are spotless."

"Why do I have to?" Olivia asked.

"Now, now," the butler told her. "You're still the new hire. Colette has seniority." He clapped his hands twice. "Chop, chop. There's no time to waste."

 Colette walked up the staircase. Olivia walked away in the opposite direction. The butler watched her go, walking away.

§

Bunny's Bedroom - Walk In Closet

Colette selected a suit and a blouse. She opened a jewelry box, choosing a brooch. She took a pearl necklace, putting it on. She heard a door open, looking around. She walked toward a mirror, admiring herself in the pearls. She heard a door close.

§

Bedroom

Colette walked in, toward the door. She heard footsteps, turning around. Bunny was standing behind her.

Colette gasped. "But... you're dead."

Bunny glared at Colette, walking toward her, making her back away, out of the room.

§

Foyer

Bunny walked toward Colette, making her back away onto the staircase, ripping the pearl necklace off her neck, making the necklace break, showering the pearls on the floor. Colette tried to back away further, falling over the banister, screaming. She fell through a glass table on the first floor. She laid there, dead on the floor, surrounded by broken glass. Bunny stood by the banister on the second floor, looking down.

The butler ran up to where Colette's body was lying. He looked up at Bunny. "What have you done?"

Bunny turned around, walking away.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Shady Hills Motel - Parking Lot

Sam and Dean were standing outside. Dean was tightening a screw on the Impala's headlight. Catty and Ness walked closer, two tiny cups of coffee in each hand.