chapter 21 - Dark Dynasty

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 10.16 "Paint It Black", in Hell's throne room, Rowena was torturing Olivette. "You ruined my life, Olivette, and you shall pay with yours." She chanted a spell over a bowl. "Fatum tuum est itersine termino ad nulum!" Olivette screamed. Rowena chuckled. "Oh, I'm a genius."

From 10.16 "Paint It Black", in Hell, in Rowena's room, a hamster was in a glass cage, spinning around on a hamster wheel. Rowena watched gleefully, chuckling.

Crowley looked from the hamster to Rowena. "Is that her?"

Rowena sighed. "Poetic justice, if you ask me."

From 10.18 "Book of the Damned", in the alley, Jacob and the other Stein were searching for Charlie.

Sam: (voice over from 10.18 Book of the Damned) "The Stein family."

From 10.18 "Book of the Damned", outside the gas station, the Steins were searching for Charlie.

Charlie: (voice over from 10.18 Book of the Damned) "They've been after me since I dug up 'The Book of the Damned'."

From 10.18 "Book of the Damned", in Rufus' Cabin, Charlie showed 'The Book of the Damned' to Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness and Sabrina.

Sam: (voice over from 10.18 Book of the Damned) "All the spells they used came from a book of 'unspeakable evil'."

From 10.18 "Book of the Damned", in the gas station, a Stein restrained Ness from behind with her arms over her head. 

Jacob noticed noticed the Mark exposed on her arm. "Well, hello, there." He pulled down her sleeve to see the Mark clearly. "What a rarity you are, darling." He used the knife to point at Ness' pregnant belly. Ness shifted uncomfortably, still restrained. "How my family and I would love to learn more about you and what you're cooking up while having the Mark."

From 10.18 "Book of the Damned", in Rufus's Cabin, Jacob gripped Ness by the throat, pulling her up from the floor. "My family will never stop looking for that book."

Ness stabbed Jacob in the heart.

From 10.17 "Inside Man", in the park, Sabrina was acting as a bridge from them to Bobby in Heaven, her eyes completely white, glowing white from within. When she spoke, she spoke with Bobby's voice. "You got to figure a way to get the Mark of Cain off Ness as soon as possible?"

From 10.18 "Book of the Damned", in Rufus' Cabin, Ness looked at Sam, Dean, Catty and Charlie. "There is a cure for the Mark in the book. But it comes at a price."

Bobby: (voice over from 10.17 Inside Man) "I know it's the life."

From 10.19 "The Werther Project", in the restaurant, Rowena and Dean were sitting at their table.

Bobby: (voice over from 10.17 Inside Man) "Doing a little bad so you an do a lot of good."

"I need the Mark of Cain off my wife," Dean told her. "Something tells me you can rack this book and find that cure. The only question is, will you help me?"

Bobby: (voice over from 10.17 Inside Man) "But sometimes, the bad's real bad, and the good... it can come at one hell of a price."

"Kill my son," Rowena told him.

"If I can't do it, I know someone who definitely will," Dean told her.

"Your sister, Catty, perhaps?" Rowena asked.