FLIPPED- Chapter 3.

HEY YALL!!! SO this is chapter 3! oooooh boyxboy hmmmmmm *wiggles eyebrows* I suggest u comment/vote/fan  R_R ohhh ME GUSTA! Hope you enjoy! time for some boyxboy action!!! *grabs fav role models Chris Colfer and Lady Gaga* WATCH WATCH WATCH oopsss... / READ READ READ!

Oh and I got side bangs :3 oh um haha anyways *Turns on T.V.* ENJOY!

goldie523 <3

~~~~~~

RECAP:

"OH GOD!" I yelled as loud as I could

~~~~~

"ALEX, don't be so loud!" The man yelled from the breakfast table.

I looked around at all the people. I gulped, taking in my surroundings. Oh god, I was in someone elses body, someone elses house, with someone elses FAMILY! I Sat down in a chair, fumbling and gaping.

"What's wrong with you today? You've been acting stranger, Alex." The old lady said, glaring at me with beady eyes.

"Just..Just quit calling me that, okay!?" I yelled, pulling tufts of my hair frustratingly.

 Before they could respond, I ran upstairs and back into the room I had woken up in, slamming the door shut, 

I know this is unmanly and all, but I started sniffling and rubbing my eyes, thinking of how my life sucked and I wish I would die and how I don't know what is going on at all.

Eventually I scrounged up all the pride I could, and picked up the phone, dialing my home phone number.

"H-hello?" Someone whispered into the phone, as if they were trying to be secretive.

"May I speak to...um, actually, who is this?"

"Um *sniffle* T-this is Juan." The woman said. I caught my breath, realizing it was my mom.

"MOM! I don;t know where I am, something strange is going on, mom! I-I I'm so confused-"

I heard her cover the phone with her hand and mutter something behind her. Then she came back on the phone.

"Who is this?" She asked slowly, sounding ticked off.

"It's your son! TRISTEN." I said, feeling the hot tears trickle down my face.

She sighed, as if I was a prank caller. Her tone dropped into a solem, threatening tone.

"You don't tell me you're my son, you B*STARD!"

With that, the line disconected.

I threw the phone on the ground lightly, and stared at the wall in front of me, shocked.

WHat happened?

I walked up towards the mirror and pressed my hand against the cold glass, gaping at my reflection. Who is this person I see in the mirror?

"What the f*ck happened!?!?" I whispered to myself.

~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUN! Sorry it's so short, I have decided I will upload short chapters freguently, so not just one long chapter per week, but a couple of short ones! xD

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3

It's really appreciated, I WILL dedicate a chapter to you :3 And tell me who you think the characters should be played by!!!!! SHEESH *smacks you* Ya, thats right!

goldie523 <3