FLIPPED- Chapter 2.

Hey people! Here is the second chapter! Please enjoy, and Vote/Comment/Fan! Give me any critisism so that I can fix it, but be sure to tell me the good stuff to!!! xD Pic On The Side is of---------> The REAL Tristen ;) You'll find out about that soon:

goldie523 <3

~~~~~

My chest kept tightening...Then releasing....Tightening...Then releasing. I was begginning to become light headed. I swalloed continuosly. I ran my hands through my hair, groaning. What happened?

I slowly sat up and looked around. I was in a dark room, lying on a springy bed. I gulped. Where am I? Then I knew what had happened immediatly. Everything that had happened....I got hit by a bus! Am I in the hospital? Am I dead....?

"Am I D-" I was about to ask if I was dead, stupidly, but suddenly the darkness evaporated and somebody turned on a light.

"Alex, wake up!" A womans voice yelled.

"What? I'm not Alex. I'm TRISTEN." I retorted, standing up and squinting at the old woman with short, curly white hair.

"Who are you?" I asked, pointing an accusing finger at her.

"I'm your grammie!" She gasped at my behaivour.

"No no, my GRANDMA is dead. Where am I? Whats happening?"  I said, looking around the dark room.

"I'm not dead, pretty close to it though, get some clothes on and have some breakfast, Alex! My goodness..." She muttered, wobbling out of the room.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing boxers and thats all. Whoa, I never had abbs like THIS before! I got them over night?

"Umm..." I muttered to myself.

I slowly looked up and saw a long mirror propped up on the wall in front of me. I screamed and jumped back, staring at the person in the mirror. I had meduim length black hair and a charming face, and pretty fit. What am I saying? Since when can I tell if a guy is charming or not?

I swalloed and continued to look at myself in the mirror. whats happening? This isn't me! I ran to the window over top of the bed I was once sleeping in and leaned out. I'm in a part of newyork I'm not familiar with. Where is MY house?

My eyes trailed around the room and landed on a lone cell-phone. I ran across the room and scooped it up, diling Jullian's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

I didn't know what to say. I sat there, breathing heavily, thinking of how I would put this.

"What the? Holly crap, creepy."

Suddenly she disconnected and I threw the phone on the floor,  cursing loudly, a sware word that people should not repeat. Great, who phones someone and just sits there breathing heavily like in every horror movie?

I ran out of the room and down the stairs, and stopped when I came upon a family eating breakfast. I t was the old lady, a middle-aged man, a middle-aged woman, and a little girl.

"Alex, come and eat already." The woman said, smiling cheerfully and chomping on a piece of toast.

"OH GOD." I yelled as loud as I could.

~~~~

LOL thanks for reading, It's not very good right now, so please tell me what u think :( *sniffle* I kinda have a writers block today *sniffle* *sniffle*

*Jumps into scene and stands in front of Tristen*

Me: Your from a WHOLE other worrrrlllld, A different Dimension!  You open my eeeyeesss. And I'm ready to go, Lead me into the light!

Everybody: O.O

Me: O.o  ..... Nevermind :')