Sinks

It wasn't often I went out, only the nights Frank, my boyfriend forced me to. Tonight he was taking me to some concert he's been raving about for a week.

I noticed the venue was small when we finally got to the front door. It was in some grimy club. The inside was larger but still fairly small. The walls had been spray painted over in many layers, a half pint sat against the left side of room, and the stage to the far wall. There were lights that lined the pool and the pit was just an empty swimming pool.

We had purposely gotten there late so we wouldn't have to wait around for it to start. Frank grabbed my hand and pulled me into the pit with him. Everyone was talking loudly, some handing around a fish bowl of pills. Frank and I each took one, God knows what they were. We popped them in one another's mouth and swallowed. I wrapped my lips around his fingers as I did so. He gave me a simple look that said "keep it up and you'll be sorry"

The band walked on stage, did a bow and began to play. Their loud music shook my bones and filled me, the reason I love concerts. The room turned into colorful blurs and bursts of color. My eyes were wide and the music sounded like it was from some other planet. My body swayed, my own long inky hair dancing on my shoulders, pale skin glowing. Frank's hands snaked down to my waist and gripped my hips tight. Some boys were checking me out, giving me eyes. Frank's glowed mean and blood thirsty. He nipped at my neck, sucking and biting and claiming me as his.

I could feel his angry side radiating off of him. His finger tips dig deeper into my soft flesh and he rubbed himself against me. I could feel his hot breathe on my neck and I let out a whimper. This was the Frank I loved most; hungry, possessive, controlling. He always got what he wanted.

"Gerard" he breathed out hot ragged breath. I knew what he wanted so I obeyed. He grabbed my hand tight and hoisted me out of the empty pool then jumped out himself. He led me down a dark hallway into a bathroom. It was empty and the stalls were old metal covered in graffiti.

He slammed me into one and just barely locked the door before I pulled down his ripped jeans and took his semi hard cock in my mouth. He let out loud pants and thrust into my mouth. I kitty licked his shaft just to drive him crazy then pulled away and stared at him with innocent eyes.

His eyes were dark and clouded with lust when he pulled me up and unbuttoned my jeans. I loved when he took control like this. He pushed them down and I kicked them off my feet along with my boots. I jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and he placed his hands underneath my squishy thighs. I reached in my hoodie pocket and pulled out a condom, ripping it open with my teeth and rolling it onto his length.

Frank waisted no time and pushed into me hard. I left out a scream and arched my back. He didn't stop one bit. It was a mix of the drugs, the lust, and the need but he went harder, pushing into me hard. He kissed me messily as he slammed over and over into me against the wall. His rough hands went under my hoodie and ran along my chubby skin. My back hit the stall and the rusty metal creaked and groaned threatening to break. He didn't slow down once, just faster, harder. Our moans and screams were probably heard over the music but hell, we didn't care. Frank kept hammering inside me as his dick slid in and out, I felt everything like every fiber of my body was screaming.

He made a loud groan and climaxed inside me, still rutting his hips into me. I pushed myself into him desperately and he ran his finger around my tip overstimulating me and pushing me to the edge. I came in his hand and he sighed pulling out.

I unwrapped my legs around him falling on my feet to the floor and bit my lip. He placed a kiss to my flushed cheeks. I pulled on my jeans and lazily pushed into my big combat boots. He pulled his pants up and wiped his sticky hand on the wall and a little piece of toilet paper.

"What do you say we get out of here and go again?"