Halloween

Yep so it's totally not Halloween or anywhere close to Halloween but I really don't fuckin care. Enjoy~
--

It was surprisingly cold tonight which I definitely was not expecting. It was probably about 1am at this point but I really had no idea. I walked up to the front of the cemetery where I was supposed to meet Frank. I was shivering hard and wondering if I should have just stayed home and watched the horror movie marathon running on tv. I sighed and opened up the gate but as soon as I did a pair of arms wrapped around my waist scaring me half to death. When I felt a familiar pair of hands pull my long black hair to the side and lips press against my neck I relaxed and turned around in his arms.

"Frankie" I smiled at him as he placed a gloved hand under my chin and kissed me sweetly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back before pulling away. "You look sexy wolf boy" I said and tugged at the cheesy torn flannel he had on. Frank grinned at me and kissed my neck softly and I let out a little whine. "Frankie..not here" I tried but my words came out barely a whisper. He always got the best of me.

Frank scooped me up bridal style and led us into the cemetery. He layed me down on a soft patch of grass that was dimly lit by the moon. He straddled my legs and kissed me hard. This was normal for us and definitely fun for me. Frank never grew out of the crazy sex hormone stage. We were both 17 now and since middle school he had always been 'in the mood' about 24/7, not that I'm complaining.

Frank reached his hand down my pants, stroking me and I gasped out loud. I kissed him to muffle my moans and placed my hand on his crotch, palming him through his jeans. I ran my hands through his messy brown hair and squirmed underneath him. Frank groaned and rubbed me harder and ground his hips against mine. He was breathing hard and swearing through the kiss. I was whimpering myself and finally moaned loudly as I came in his hand. He smirked against me and I moved my hand desperately over his jeans until he was nearly screaming and came in his jeans. I put my mouth on his shoulder and he collapsed on top of me and breathed out.

"Good boy" he grinned and kissed my forehead. I just smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck. No wonder Halloween was our favorite holiday.