Chp 11: Falling Hard

Justin led me through his huge unrealistic house, past the movie theatre, past the game room, and finally to the 6 car garage. 

"Take your pick." he said moving his arm to represent the 6 cars in his garage along with 2 motorbikes, 2 fourwheelers, and 1 go-cart. 

"Um. No thank you, just pick one yourself." I told him. He picked up a set of car keys, and unlocked the car. Of course he decided to pick the showiest one in the garage- The chrome Fisker Karma. Everyone knew that was his car, why would he decide to take me to dinner in that. Wouldn't everyone recognize us?

"Why are you being so snappy? What did I do?" He came up behind me and put his head to my neck and pouted. It sent chills down my spine. He breathed heavily before spinning me around and looking deep into my eyes. "Get in the car." he said. "We're gonna have a great time, trust me." He let go of me breaking the moment, he grabbed my hand and led me to the passenger side. He opened the door like a gentlemen. "Ladies first," he said and chuckled. I couldn't help but smile as I got in the car. 

To be honest, ever since I saw him driving this car, I wanted it. I wanted to ride in it, I've always wanted to drive it. Sitting in it was surreal because I never pictured myself in it. 

Justin came around and sat behind the wheel. "You ready?" he said then smiled, put the car in reverse and we backed out the driveway. 

JUSTINS POV

I looked over at her and smiled, turning my charm on. I wanted her. All of her. She was beautiful and the best part was she didn't care about all the stuff I had, or the fact that I'm Justin Bieber. She treated me normally. I wanted her all to myself. Every bit, and I planned on getting that. Even if its the last thing I do. 

"So are you ready for the best night ever, or do I have too be more charming for you to say yes?" he said. 

"Don't be cocky Bieber." she said looking at me straight in the eyes. "I'm ready to have a damn good time, but I just don't think you re gonna be able to prove yourself." she said smiling. 

"Oh that's it Madison, your never gonna forget this night I said looking right at her."

I pulled into a restaurant. I put on my sunglasses and hat, and ran around to open the door for her. "Do people not recognize you if you have that on?" she asked.

"No, of course people can still recognize me, but It helps." I said. I decided to take her to an Italian restaurant named Papilla's. They have the best food, with a live band, and its not too quiet, so people won't hoard around our table. 

"Uh, its really crowded." she said. "Its okay, I made a reservation." I winked at her. 

"How'd you know I was gonna come with you?" she said. "I didn't, but I hoped." I told her. She smiled. Damn I love her smile.

We got our table and I was able to take off my glasses and hat. I told her to order whatever she wanted hoping she actually would. We talked the whole entire time. It was never awkwardly quiet, and that was the best part. We clicked. 

After dinner, I decided to take her to the beach. All girls love a walk on the beach at night. I know a great spot that's very secluded and quiet so no one would be around. I opened the door for her and told her to just leave her shoes in the car. We started walking and I knew I didn't want to be anywhere else.

"So why me?" she said. 

"What do you mean?" I said. 

"At the concert, you told me to stay in my seat, out of thousands of girls, why'd you pick me?" she said curiously.

"Easy. Because I had never seen anyone like you. You caught my eye. The way your eyes lighted up as I sang Be Alright. I had never seen anyone more beautiful." I said.

She laughed. "No seriously, why?"

I stopped. She stopped too. I turned her to face me. "I'm not joking Madison. Every word I just said was true. I picked you because I wanted to get to know you, you're beautiful, and even more beautiful now that I'm getting to know you." I said.

Her eyes looked watery. "Well thank you. Very much, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

We walked for a little while, before she said, "RACE YOU TO THE WATER."  It caught me so off-guard that she was already half way down the beach before I started running. She reached the water, and I caught up about 3 seconds later. I ran in after her, and picked her up spinning her around before falling in the water with her in my arms. She started laughing and rubbing my hair, and pushing me underwater. She was so carefree. 

And right then and at that moment, I knew I was past falling for her. I fell for her. Every part of her, and I wanted her more than I ever wanted anything else in my life.