Dream Big

Chapter One.

"Ugh! I don't like it, I should nasally." I whine crossing my arms.

"Kat you whine a lot. It sounds good to me." Mason said shrugging, he spun around in the chair in front of the large dashboard.

"Good? I don't want good! I want amazing, scratch that, beyond amazing. Breath taking even." I shook my head pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Then record it again and give it your all! Your voice is amazing, stop putting yourself down." I stood back up and walked back into the the recording booth. I only had enough money to book this room for an hour, so I have the make the best of the time I had.

"You ready?" Mason said on the other side of the large glass window. I put the headphones on my head and gave him two thumbs up.

I was recording a song I wrote, the lyrics were all over the place but Mason being the amazing person he is, helped me get a professional songwriter to help. I was planning on recording it, then praying that some well known manager or celebrity would stumble across it. Although that might not happen but you know what they say. Dream big.

The music started to play and I nodded to the beat. I started to sing my little heart out.

After recording the song and then recording again to add background vocals and all that jazz I was finally happy with they way it sounded. I meant it wasn't breath taking amazing but it was amazing.

Mason clapped his hands together. "Finally!" I shook my head laughing. I stood besides the chair he was in looking over the dashboard, all this knobs and stuff. Wow, this is confusing.

"Okay it's on your laptop, we still have twenty minutes left though." he said while leaning back in the chair.

"Oooh, let's film a video for my YouTube channel. I've been lacking, haven't posted anything on there for like three months." he nodded and walked over the his bag on the couch, he pulled out the matte black canon camera. I smiled and walked over to the booth.

"What exactly do you want me to film?"  Mason said following behind me, he never looked up from his expensive camera.

"I don't know. Maybe I could do a cover  or I could just mess around or just talk to the camera." I shrugged, he just nodded and put the camera on me. Once he did I just smiled like an idiot still not know what I was going to do.

"Sing for me darling!" Mason said in a weird accent, I had no idea what it was but I just started to sing the first song that came to mind.

"My life is a movie, and everyone's watching so let's skip to the good part. And past all the nonsense..."

"Sometimes it's hard to the right thing, when the pressures coming down like lightning. It's like they want me to be perfect, but they don't even know that I'm hurting..."

"This life's not easy, I'm not out of steel. Don't forget that I'm human. Don't forget that I'm real. Act like you know me, but you never will. That's one thing that I know for sure. I'll show you."

"I love that song, you sounded so good." Mason clapped with a huge smile spread across his face.

"Why thank you." I bowed.

We grabbed our things and left the studio hand in hand.

Mason was my bestfriend since middle school, we're practically always together. He's like the opposite of me, he's optimistic and always happy. But we've been bestfriends for a long time and I'm sure we always will be.

"Ugh, I'm starving let's go get food!" Mason whined, dragging me towards his car.

"Drop me off at home then go get yourself something to eat, I have to edit this video." I let go of his hand and walked over to the passenger side.

"Why would I drive you home then leave to get food when I live in the same building as you." he rolled his eyes while starting the car.

"You have food in your fridge. You'll survive." I shrugged opening my laptop to edit the video we made today.

"Ugh, your so difficult." he whined while driving us home.

We basically lived on the other side of town so this will be a long ride.

When we finally made it back we said our goodbyes and went to our apartments. I yawned while I put the keys into my door. Right when I got in I kicked off my shoes and got into bed.

I finished editing the video during the car ride so I'm going to upload it so I can sleep since I am exhausted.

I opened YouTube and uploaded the video.

Justin Bieber - I'll Show You (Cover)

It took forever to write out the description since I had to promote my self aka link my Twitter, Instagram, Spotify and my email for business inquiries only.

After waiting forever it finally uploaded I closed my laptop and pulled my covers over my body.

A/N:
Hey hope you like this, it's pretty short but they will get longer, just didn't want to make this long and boring for absolutely no reason.
Give feedback please and keep in mind that this is my first published story on wattpad, I have written others but I just didn't like them enough to post them.