1

Francisca's POV ^^^^^

Here's a little bit about me my name is Francisca Catherine Parkinson. I'm 16. My father left me and my mother when I was born with no explanation. My mother works at a bank and we live in a two bedroom apartment, not the best but at least we have a place to stay. Her jobs also pays for my dance academy. I love to dance, it's my passion. I'm at dance right now, until ms. Abby walks in. "Francisca, there's people on the phone for you," she told me.
I walked over to her office where her phone was, "hello, this is Francisca Parkinson," I said.
"Hello this is the Saint Marie's hospital, I am sorry to say that your mother is in hospital right now, we are trying al we can, could you come over." The person on the phone told me.
"I'll be right over," I said. I then ran out of ms. Abbie's office, I walked out to my used car and got in. Then I drove to the hospital.

When I got there I walked up to the front desk and asked where my mum was, once I got the room number I ran to the room to see only nurses in the room. "Where's my mum," I asked.
"I'm so sorry sweetie, we tried everything we could. She told us to give you this. It's your fathers number, she wants you to call him" one of the nurses said handing me a piece of paper."
"Thanks," I replied. As I left the hospital and drove home. When I got home and looked at the piece of paper and I couldn't believe the name I saw.