15

Harry's POV^^^^^

We had just come back from dinner. i had already decided, i was going to tell Francisca how i felt.

"Can i talk to you." I said. But Niall and Zayn said it at the same time. I glared at while they glared back at me.

"Sure. Harry, then Zayn, then Niall." she replied. Yes. I get to go first, the other boys don't stand a chance.

I walked over and took her to a different room.

"I know its only been a while since we met, but, i have a crush on you Francisca, and i'm sorry that i made you angry but i was just jealous. So, will you please go out with me." I told her.

"I'm sorry Harry. I just ... I don't like you like that. Plus my dad would murder us both. I truly am sorry."she replied. How could she, no one says no to me. I growled at her and then stormed out.

"Your turn Zayn, good luck" i said. he gave me a sympathetic look, and walked out a few seconds later.

"At least we're still friends" he said, smiling to himself. "Go get her, leprechaun." Niall walked out with the biggest smile on his face.

"I can't believe it." he said.

"When?" Zayn asked. 

"Tomorrow."  Niall replied. We all went our separate ways. I was so mad, i just had to find a way to sabotage their date when an idea hit me. 

Simon's POV^^^^^ (2 hours before Francisca's date)

I was in my room about to go to sleep, when there was a knock on my door. I opened the door but no one was there, instead there was a note typed, it read:

      Francisca is going on a date with Niall

               In 2 hours

                         -Anonymous

I couldn't believe my eyes. I specifically said no dating my daughter. She was not going on that date. i walked up to her room and Knocked.