3

In this story the ages are:
Francisca - 16
Harry - 17
Liam - 18
Niall - 18
Zayn - 18
Louis - 19

Simon's POV ^^^^

I just got of the phone with my daughter, I can't believe I found her. Right now I'm in my home office, I live with the boys of one direction. They are insane, I don't know why I agreed to live with them. But at least Francisca will have people to stay with.
"Boys, Paul come up here I need to speak to you," I yelled. They all ran into my office.
"What is it sir," Paul asked as he sat down.
"I will need my plane ready for tomorrow morning," I told him.
"What for," Niall asked.
"I'm going to go pick up my daughter, she will be staying with us," the boys all burst into laughter.
"Nice one Simon," Louis said.
"I'm not joking, 16 years ago me and my wife divorced, she took my daughter, and I started my career, and my daughter just called so I'm going to pick her up tomorrow." I explained to everyone.
"Can we come," Zayn asked.
"If you want to, be at my plane at 10 tonight." I told them.
"Is she hot," Harry asked. I glared at him and everyone laughed.
"I don't know I haven't seen her in 16 years. And anyway none of you boys are aloud to date her okay." I tell them. They all nodded and left.