2

Recap***
When I got home and looked at the piece of paper and I couldn't believe the name I saw.

Francisca's POV^^^^^

Simon Cowell. That was the name on the paper. My father was Simon Cowell. It has been an hour since I got home, I still haven't called. Alright Francisca you can do it. I picked up the phone and dialed his number. It rang three times before he picked up.
"Who are you and how did you get this number?" Someone asked, I'm guessing Simon - I mean my father.
"My name Francisca, um, around 16 years ago did you leave your girlfriend and newborn daughters?" I asked.
"How do you know this?" He asked, sounding pretty mad.
"I'm your daughter," I tell him.
"Stop lying," he yelled through the phone, "if you're really my daughter let me talk to Rebecca, your mum." That's when a tear slid down my face.
"She's dead, she died in a car crash today. She left your number with the nurses. I have proof I'm your daughter. Your names on my birth certificate." I told him.
"Oh my gosh, you actually are my daughter. I'm so sorry I yelled at you. Are you okay, you know with your mother dying and stuff." He asked.
"I'm doing alright I guess, I mean as alright as you can be when you just lost your mother," I replied.
"Do you have anyone you can live with. Oh of course you don't that's why she left you my number, would you like to live with me?" He asked.
"Sure, i guess," I replied.
"Alright, where do you live I'll fly over tomorrow and pick you up."
"Apartment 211, leederwise road. San Francisco, California," I replied.
"Alright I'll see you tomorrow then," he replied before he hung up. I started packing.