16

Recap***

Then a knock sounded on my door.

Francisca's POV^^^^^

I opened my door and there stood Niall. "Wow, you look amazing," he said. I blushed. The girls laughed, before walking out.
"Have fun," Danny said.
"Use protection," el said. That made us laugh.
"You ready to go," he said.
"Ya," I replied, he lead the way out. We walked up to a Range Rover. We got in and then drove away. "So where are we going," I asked.
"You'll see," he said.
"Noooo, tell me, please,"
"Sorry, it's a surprise,"
"You're mean" I replied as I pouted. He laughed at me and I laughed as well. Soon we were both dying of laughter.

Simon's POV^^^^^

I knocked on Francisca's door, but, no one answered. So , I decided to walk right in but no one was there. Oh no, I must have missed them. They are going to be in so much trouble when they get home. I walked down to see Paul, the boys, Danny, and El, all of them laughing. "Did any of you help either Niall or my daughter with their date," I asked getting madder by the second." Everyone in the room went silent. "If you guys don't tell me where they are right now, you won't like the consequences." I said.
"They're out, don't worry they are perfectly safe, sir. Andy is following them," Paul said.
"I thought I specifically told you not to let her date any of them," I replied.
"She's a teenager, they both are. Let her live a little. Trust me, there was no stopping them." He replied calmly.
"Well they are gonna wish they were stopped when they get back." I said before storming of to my office.

Niall's POV^^^^^

She was so pretty, and her laugh was adorable. We soon arrived. We were in the middle of a field where I had set up a little tent so we could watch the stars together.

 We were in the middle of a field where I had set up a little tent so we could watch the stars together

I walked over to San's (Francisca's nickname) side and opened her door for her. When she got out she gasped. "Omg, Niall, did you do all of this." She asked.
"Yeah, I mean I had some help from Liam but I did most of it." I replied. "Do you like it?"
"Like it? I love it," she replied. I smiled at her and she smiled back. We went over to the tent and I pulled out the picnic that Liam and I had picked out.

 We went over to the tent and I pulled out the picnic that Liam and I had picked out

We had a platter with different types of bread, meats, cheeses, and fruits.

For dessert we had strawberries cheesecakes. We ate the food and talked all night, it was so nice. "You ready to head back," I asked. Just one more thing she said before standing on her tip toes and placing her lips to mine. It was the best kiss I had ever had. It felt like there were fireworks everywhere. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

Francisca's POV^^^^^

Omg, Niall is the nicest person ever. The date we had just gone on was amazing, and the kiss at the end was perfect. I'm seriously falling for Niall. We walked through the door, and there standing right in front of me was, my dad. Well Niall and I are in some deep sh*t now.