William Turner

Sorry for not updating guys! I was busy studying and doing homework. GASP!Yeah guys, I actually have a life outside of Wattpad, although it's not much of one. I know most of you don't read these ANs, but if you do, I wanna tell you that I lay dibs to all the artwork. I did it all, and if you wanna use it then you'll have to ask. (Pleases and thank you's are appreciated!)

Pretty pretty please read and review!!!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: someday I will own POTC- even if it's just in my dreams. 😪 Love you guys! -this is Izzy, signing out.
Muirìn POV
Three years later:
     They say that we are getting a new governor for Port Royale today! That's right, today is the day that our charismatic and lovely town (please catch the sarcasm) will welcome governor Weatherby Swann and his daughter Elizabeth. I'm sure we will be best of friends!

Not.

(Yeah guys, im going to write 20 words and be done. No, nope, nada, never, not happ'nin'... Yeah, you get the point. What I'm trying to say is; just kidding!) I'm not exactly what you would call a good role model. I mean come on, I'm a blacksmith's apprentice-who does all the work (since Mr Brown is always drunk), a sword fighter- best in the town, I can defeat James Norrington, and am an expert sailor. I am also slightly... no, very reckless. I have gotten into numerous sticky situations over the years, and Norrington now wishes that he hadn't rescued me; or could at least accumulate enough dirt on me so that he could stick me in a jail cell.

          The innocent girl who couldn't even remember her own past disappeared long ago, although I still don't remember anything. Only a spattering of red, dotting wooden planks, and a rough rocking beneath me. I haven't given up trying to find out more about myself though.
       Anywho, back to the news. I'm going down to the docks today, because I got a message that young Elizabeth found a boy who's ship had been ransacked while on her way to Port Royale. The message said that his name is William Turner, and he would be a good helper in the smithy. Not sure why I'd need help, but I may as well give it a try. Who knows, maybe he'll be a nice little servant for me (Insert evil smirk here). I'll give it a try anyways.
~^-~^-~^-
Elizabeth's POV:
We are arriving at Port Royale today! I am excited, although I will have to act proper once we dock at Fort Charles. The past few days, I have been taking care of Will, and he is now healthy enough to help out around the ship. Will is now the unofficial cabin boy.
"LAND HO!" A sailor shouts, I am giddy with excitement. Time to start a new life.