Chapter 18-Epilogue

Ashlee: Well, this is the ending of my story. Sadly, though...Jason and I grew up and got married. We have two little kids now...Riley (Girl) and James (Boy).

Ryan met a girl named Maria and they fell in love, got married, and she's pregnant now with a little boy.

Shelly and Renee got back toghether recently and are getting along well. They haven't decided if they should make it official or not, yet.

Ryan: Yep. And our dad never did come back so we will never know how him and Melissa work out.

Jason: I can't believe your dumping us like this Selena....You might as well just had us all die in the end.

Selena: Oh shut up. I liked the ending :) I can erase you entirely Jason, if you want. >:D

Jason: Nope. I'm good...O.o

Ashlee: Oh jeez. Jason just shut your big mouth. :P

Ryan: Your forgetting something, Ashlee.

Ashlee: What? Oh yeah! And you know that little piece of paper that guy at the club slipped me? Yea. It was his number. Jason threw a little fit about it. It was actually pretty funny.

Jason: Whatever :l

Jason, Ryan, and Ashlee: Byee everyone :) Byee Selena :)

Selena: Awww :( Byee.

A/N: Well, I hope you guys liked this story as much as I liked writing it :) I think I'm gonna go cry in a corner now :( :P Byee byee, Falling For The Enemy.......

~Selena ♥