we found love in a hopeless place (devin fox/after romeo fanfic)

Hi my name is Kate. Im 15 years old. I have light brown hair and my eyes tend to change colors with my mood.  I was abused by my older brother when I was little, hes an MMA fighter. The only time he's concerned about me is when he sees that i have a new guy friend, in that case hes starts cursing and calling me awful things. he doesn't like me dating, not that Ive had a real boyfriend. The last time I had a "boyfriend" was when i was 5 and when he found out about him, I was called a slut and slapped. Anyway Johnathan has became calmer. he still doesn't approve of me dating and he is strict, but he doesnt abuse me anymore and hes the only one I have, He took me in when no one wanted me.

Sorry i must be boring you with all this. I'm gonna get on with whats going on right now.

Right now I'm at the dance studio, yes I am a dancer. Not like one of those amazing beautiful dancers, though i wish.

It is 6:30 pm and I have to wait for my brother to pick me up. i sit down and hat when i fell my phone buzz

Jazz: HEYY GIRLEY whasss up???

Me: Nothing, waititng for my brother to pick me up. WBY. and why the hell are you so hyper?

Jazz: oh that sucks. he's late again? AND OMG OMG OMG cute guy just talked to me. LOL im so happy. were a date this tomorrow.

Me: lol what else is new? cute guys always ask you out anyway. and yup hes late again. :(

Jazz: its him that doesnt want you walking home or taking the bus right?

Me: yup.

I hear a lound crash like something being dropped, so i turn to see a very cute blonde guy bending over to pick up his duffle bag. He looks up and turnes to me like hes shy. then he smiles. once he had his back it looked like he was coing over to talk to me. then i hear a honk. i turn to see who it is.

"Come on chika. i dont have all day. get in the car!!!!!!" I hear my friend jazz yelling. I swear sometimes shes drunk. "OMg JAZZY ! What are you doing here!" i back at her. just standing there hoping that the guy woud still come and talk to me. "i texted your brother and told him that i was picking you up"and with that i left.

--------------------

hey guys i hope you liked it!

lol so who do you think the guy is?

remember share comment vote and follow. 

thank you

 -kate